prelude。

🌪️ +  🌫️

❝puffer minds and addictive hearts stay together; destroy themselves and love one another❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

P R O L O G U E

P R O L O G U E

 Troubled relationships, bad decisions and unworthy being; the words describe Jeongguk the best way he sees himself.

 His mess of a life was supposed to get better with the changes but it gets worse when he meets Jimin and does things he doesn't want to. His addiction hungry soul takes Jimin as yet another one of his addictions and leads on to destroy him; them, both of them.

 On the other hand, the naïve boy, alone but not lonely, vulnerable but not weak, wants nothing but to be left untouched, raw. He likes being raw. He hates people but needs someone. Being a puffer and after being thrown around so many times, he has left all hopes of ever getting the care he craves for.

 But with Jeongguk, he slowly starts to get out of his own bubble, starts to feel better about himself but with the younger boy being such addictive beast, Jimin dosen't know he was just getting ready to be hurt again.

puffer [short for pufferfish]
a stout-bodied marine or freshwater fish which typically has spiny skin and inflates itself like a balloon when threatened. it is sometimes used as food, but some parts are highly toxic.

update schedule; not effing fixed

genre; romance, angst, high school au

warning; cussing, mature content, slight non-con (maybe)

© relijeon 2017