°two

🌫️

❝just a puppet❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

  Fractures by Illenium (feat. Nevve)

 Nevve)

  "No, stop." The boy pulls at one strap of his bag while the other is in hold of the taller guy he doesn't even know the name of. He frowns and pulls harder. "It's mine. Let go." His voice is strong but actions weak.

 "Oh yeah?" The man laughs, it's evil. "Take it from me then. I'm not even putting that much of effort. C'mon pull harder." He has the strap around his one hand while the other is resting on the wall beside the smaller boy's face. He looks at the boy struggle who tries to pull the bag with both hands but fails miserably. He observes, thinks, stares at the smaller males expressions and body language. His voice has no fear but his body is weak, vulnerable. He sighs, tired of the boy's useless struggles and let's the bag go. "You're weak, you know that?" He sounds angry. He shouldn't be angry looking at the other fail. He should be happy because that's what others are. They get happiness while looking at him fail. The shorter man furrows, stares, tries to understand.

 "What's your name again?" He asks, looking down at him. All everyone does is look down at him. But Jimin's used to it. It has no effect on him because no matter what, he keeps his stand.

 "Jimin," he says, sighs as he looks away. He can see the tall male from the side of his eye, looking at him. He wants him to go away, wants him to not look at him like that, with that pitiful stare. He can stand the ruthless ones but pity? He hates it.

 "Taehyung," he mutters his own name, takes a step back. He doesn't want to be there, he wouldn't have been there if he had a choice. A part of it was his own decision but the most of it wasn't. He fails at following his mind, his heart always wins over.

 "So?" Jimin snaps, and suddenly he's pissed. He is still trying to read the man but his expressions are confused, like he doesn't know what he is doing, like he wants but also doesn't want to be there. He's in a dilemma with himself.

 Taehyung frowns, steps closer, hovers over the shorter. "Listen kid. I'm trying to understand you okay? I just need to know why you're.. why you are so different." He sees that the boy is extremely weak, he's physically drained, like he has no power, no strength at all. He sighs because doesn't know how to say, explain it. What does he really wants to get from the boy? He has no idea himself and now, he feels like a complete idiot.

 "Everyone is different. You don't go around harassing them," he retorts, wants to get away. Jimin had never seen him being rude, let alone bully anyone. Jimin has seen Taehyung around and bullying is something he has always stayed away from. Jimin doesn't know him but he knows that Taehyung isn't bad.