"Um, today?" I asked, hesitating.

"Aren't we going swimming today?" He scrunched his brows together in confusion.

"Well I'm not, I don't like to get my hair wet I will probably just sit on the sa-" I got interrupted.

"So can I invite her?"

"I guess," I replied, even though I wanted to scream no in his face.

"Okay great, thanks your the best," he smiled and exited the room.

"Sure," I whispered to myself.

I decided to ask Jake and Caden if they wanted to join me at the beach. Well, Cece, Mason, and I at the beach. If they want to be all lovey and dovey, I don't want to by myself on the sand. It's just weird and I'm not going to tell Mason that I can't go since he seemed excited.

My only other option is hope that Jake and Caden can keep me company. I changed into my bathing suit and wrapped a towel around myself. Not really wanting to walk the halls in a bikini, thank you very much.

"Hey Jake, you in there?" I asked, knocking on the bathroom door, but instead having Mason open it.

"Whatcha need?"

"I wanted to ask Jake if he'd join us to the beach," I explained, trying to look past Mason.

"Why?"

"Because five is better that three," I shrugged.

"Five?"

"Caden, Jake plus us three," I replied.

"Fun," he smiled, obviously not wanting them to come along.

"Hey love, what's up?" Jake asked, smiling.

"Love?" Mason asked.

"I say that all the time, didn't you know that?" Jake laughed, looking at me.

"Would you like to come to the beach with Mason, his friend and me?" I asked, smiling, standing on my tip toes.

"I don't know," he teased.

" See, he doesn't want to go," Mason interrupted, pushing Jake to the side.

"He was being sarcastic," I rolled my eyes.

"You are so gullible," Jake stated towards Mason.

"I'd love to let me just get changed love," he added.

"Alright I'll be downstairs," I smiled, glancing towards Mason.

"You might want to get changed or Jake and I will be at the beach by ourselves," I winked, teasing Mason.

"I honestly need to teach you how to wink," he groaned, slamming the door in my face as I started laughing.

It's nice to talk to Mason again. It might not be what I desired the conversation to turn out, but it was nice to laugh along with him.Teasing him with Jake is the best thing ever. He is so jealous of him which makes it even funnier.

I walked downstairs and sat on the sofa in the living room entrance. This beach house is beyond humongous; it can possibly fit my room in it about six or seven times. If I played hide n' seek in here, I'd be thirty when someone finally found me.

I'm guessing you get the point that it is big, so I'm just gonna shut up about it. After around fifteen minutes Mason, Caden and Jake came downstairs.

"Jeez, I thought I took long," I teased as I smelled cologne.

"Who in the right mind has cologne on? We are going to a beach," I laughed.

"Actually, it's me. Gotta impress Cece," he winked and nudged my shoulder as he walked by making me roll my eyes.