My Lfie With The Eliot Boys

Chapter 19

    I looked around the shop to see mountains of dresses. The walls where painted an off white color making the dresses pop even more. There was some black couches placed in the back next to the dressing rooms.

    “Hello my same is Rebecca how can I help you?” A lady said in a cheery voice.

    “Mrs. Eliot?” I called. She can walking over to Rebecca and the lady’s face lit up.

    “Stacey! How are you! I’ve missed you so much!” She said.

    I looked around before seeing Lacey and Melanie looking at dresses and I walked over to her.

    “Hey what you looking at?” I asked.

    “Just these,” Melanie said  said holding up a blue dress.

    “Oh I like it try it on!” I said and she went off.

    I walked through the store and pulled some dresses off the rack none of witch I really really liked. I looked around some more before going to meet Stacey, Melanie and Lacey.

    “Mallory do you have all the stuff you think you’d like to try on?” Sally asked as I walked back there.

    “I think so!” I answered and went into my dressing room.

    The first dress I tried on was black and was tight all the way around with a one shoulder strap. It was alright but I wasn’t feeling it but I showed them any way.

    “Eh you can do better,” Melanie said when I walked out. She was wearing an orangish dress that had a studded wait and had a loose bottom.

    “I agree,” Lacey said wearing a mint green dress that was a one shoulder high low dress.

    “Yea I was thinking the same thing,” I said walking back into my dressing room.

    The next one I put on was a light pink color that was short and fluffed out at the bottom making it look like a cinderella dress with diamonds all over the top.

    “Can we see it?” One of the three girls asked.

    “Nah I don’t think I even like this one enough to show you,” I replied as I took off the dress.

    “Okay but come out here I want you to see the blue one I have on,” Melanie said.

    I walked out of the dressing room and saw Melanie in a tight navy blue dress with a slight shimmer. It went down to the ground and was sleeveless with a cut up the leg. Her tan skin slowed under the fabric. She looked amazing.

    “Oh. My. Gosh.” Stacey was the first to speak out of all of us.

    “Good oh my or bad oh my?” Melanie asked with a worried look on her face.

    “I great oh my Mel you have to get that it looks so good!” I spoke up. We all nodded and she smiled.

    “Thank you so much Mrs. Eli- I mean Stacey,” Melanie said with a slight blush.

    “My boys are never going to know what hit them once they see you girls!” She said causing us three girls to blush.

    “Okay now that we found you a dress now we have to find Lacey and Mallory one!” Rebecca said. We all nodded and went back into the dressing rooms.

    The next dress I tried on was a mint green long sleeve that went up to my knees. It was tight and a little bunched up at the sleeves.

    “What do you think?” I asked all three of them.