My Life With The Eliot Boys

Chapter 4

“Mallory I see you are going with the boys down  to Papa Greg’s!”  Stacey said excitedly as a walked down the stairs. 

“Um yea I think so,” I reply quietly.

“Okay just make sure you don’t eat to much!” 

We walked out of the house and got into Jace’s car and drove down the California drive. Palm trees passed by us in a flash. With in ten minutes  we pulled up to this old fashion diner in the middle of down town. It stuck out like a sore thumb it was the oldest building  amongst the shopping stores and up scale restaurants.  As we walked in the smell of fresh dough filled my nose. 

“Hey Jace! Over here!” A voice called from a rowdy group of boys. 

“Hey Guys! Meet Mallory she just moved from Michigan!” Jace said introducing me to the table. 

“Hi” I said giving them a small wave. 

“Someones got to take me to Michigan sometime if all the girls look like you” A guy with light blonde hair said flashing me his pearly white teeth.

“Mallory thats Brendan the flirt of the team” 

“Hey I like to think of myself as sex on legs” He called back making the whole table burst into laughter. 

I sat down next to Jace at he gave me a piece of pizza and gave himself three more. 

“Hey mallory I’m Collin!” The guy sitting next to me said sticking out a hand.  I gladly took it and shook it. 

“So are you all on like the football team?” I asked out of curiosity.

“Yea” They all said in unison.

“Yo Jace wheres Becca?” a kid named Ryan asked. 

“How am I supposed to know?” 

“How am I supposed to know what?” A tall blonde girl with way to much make up and watermelons for boobs said while putting her arms around Jace’s neck. I felt a slight tug at my stomach but ignored it and turn away.

“Hey mallory? Maybe I could show you around sometime because you’re new here and schools just starting, so I could get you’re number and text you and see what day is good for you.” Collin asked me distracting me from Jace. 

“Yea that would be great!’’ I say and go back to eating my pizza. 

“Ew this place is disgusting! What do they have here with no carbs, no fat, and no sugar?” The bimbo asked looking up from her menu.

“Water” I simply stated.

“Was that supposed to be a joke?” She sneered at me.

“Well it was funny” Brendan said while laughing. 

“Shut up Brendan” She snapped at him causing him to stop laughing.

I looked at her as she gave me the nastiest look ever.  I felt the sudden urge to laugh in her face, she cracks me up. 

“Well this has been not fun so we are going to leave come on girls lets go!” Becca said while getting up and snapping her fingers so her posse could follow her. 

As soon as she left I felt the sudden urge to laugh until I cry and thats just what I did. 

“What the heck are you laughing at?” Paul asked.

“What you guys didn’t find that funny? Gosh no matter how far you go things just don’t ever change in high school they are all the same. The populars like her, the jocks, the girl jocks, the nerds, and the outsiders all the same,” I explained to them. 

“Yea well you better watch out for her she’s one mean bitch” Brendan said to me.

“Eh I can take her,” I say not relieving my athletic past and constant wrestling with my cousins sometimes when things would get hard I would just go to the gym and hit the punching bags. 

They all looked at me as if I was crazy and went back to eating  their pizza. I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it out it was a message from Cam.

Cam: Hey ugly hows Cali?

Me: Insane hows the nasty life yea?

Cam: Same old same old but Ben asked about you and when you were coming back and we told him we didn’t know when but we gave him your number and he’s going to text you! Can’t wait to see you!

“Who’s ben?” Jace asked as he peered over my shoulder.

I quickly pressed my lock button before glaring at him. 

“What do you think you are doing looking at my screen?” I ask rudely.

“Well I think I’m reading your messages, and some guy named Ben has the hots for you, plus you should really be nicer to your friends,” Jace replied while giving me a smug smirk. 

“Well I think its time to leave nice meeting you!” I said before getting up.

“Hey you coming to my party its next weekend be there or be square!” Brendan called as I dragged Jace out of there. 

“So are you going to tell me who Ben is or no?” He ask  as he drove down the road.

“Someone from my school you happy now please don’t read my messages I would show you them if I wanted to.” I snap. What if cam talked about he who shall not be named? What if she talked about the past. What if he saw that? Things would surely come crashing down. I don’t think that its that much of a big deal but what if he saw? Then I would have to tell him and we just met. 

“Sorry gosh don’t get your panties in a twist.”

“Look I’m sorry for snapping just please don’t” 

“Fine I wont but you should know living with 8 boys there isn’t going to be much privacy so you better get used to it sweetheart” 

“Don’t call me that.”  I looked at him with a glare. He would never be able to call me that. I'm not sweetheart I'm a girl that could rip your head off if I really wanted to. I've been told I pack a mean punch.

We pulled into the massive house before running into the house and parting our separate ways before dinner time.