My Life With The Eliot Boys

Chapter 11

“We need to talk,” Jace said causing my whole body to freeze up.

“Um okay,” I said following him back outside. 

“Mallory you need to listen to me okay,” He said looking my straight in the eyes.

“Okay I’m listening,” I replied. 

“You need to stay away from Wren. I know you think we don’t know what were talking about and he seems like a nice guy but he’s not. He’s very bad news, he plays with girls hearts and uses them to get what he wants,” He said.

“Okay I believe you I’ll stay away from him,” 

“Okay please,” 

“I said okay didn’t I?” 

“yea now lets go dance,” 

“You wont yell at me again will you I mean I barely know you?” 

“Now your pushing it,” He said dragging me to the of the dance floor.

“I love this song!” I said and started to dance. 

We danced for a long time before stopping to catch our breath. I looked at Jace. Gosh he was so hot. A small bead of sweat rolled down his face and in the dim light his eye glowed.  

“Lets go find the others,” He said. We walked around the house before finding Cam, Becca, Corey, Cameron, Brendan, and a few other football jocks sitting a circle. 

“There you guys were we were look all over for you!” Jesse said as we walked up.

“Yea I see you looked real hard,” Jace said to his twin. 

“Lets play truth or dare!” Brendan suggested.

“Okay okay I want to go first,” I said. 

“Oh great,” Cami groaned. Whenever we are at party’s me and Becca always teamed up against her making her do crazy dares.

“Cameron the boy, What do you think of Cami?” I asked devilishly. 

“She’s nice, and funny and hot.” He said making Cam blush a deep shade of red. 

“My turn!” Becca screamed.

“Seriously guys!” Cami said.

“Cami what do you think of Cameron?” Becca said giving me a nod. 

“Hot.” She stated making everyone laugh.

“Kiss Kiss Kiss kiss kiss!” Everyone started chanting. They connected lips and started to make out. I leaned over and gave Becca a high five. 

“We strike again!” She said laughing. 

“Okay enough of that my turn,” Cami said looking around the circle. 

Her eyes landed on Brendan. “I dare you to run around the yard naked,” 

“Okay!” He said stripping off his clothes and covered his junk and ran around the yard screaming “THAT CRAZY MICHIGAN GIRL MADE ME DO IT!”  We all laughed till tears came out of our eyes. He put his clothes back on before sitting back down. 

“My turn! I choose Mallory! I dare you to kiss Jace!” He said. Jace stood up and walked over to me and Corey gave the death glare.  Our lips touches and moved in sync. His lips were warm and soft, by far one of the best kisses. We pulled a part before getting a cat whistle.

“I’ve got to go, um to the bathroom,” Corey said walking away quickly. 

A few more mindless dares were made and Corey still hadn’t came back.