homecoming is for losers

in between the giant pieces of pizza they were eating, luke coughed out, "so, homecoming's coming up soon."

elle swallowed, her eyes wide; it was like he read her mind. "yeah. two weeks this saturday," she said, as she continued eating her first slice of the pizza. luke was already on slice three. they laid on his bed, their hips slightly touching as their eyes focused on the laptop in front of them. "of course, i don't have a date."

luke chokes on his rather large bite and elle can't help but smile slightly at the sight of him struggling to swallow it. as he reaches for his fourth slice, she reaches for her second, and their hands touch, their touch causing an electric shock to travel through their bodies. elle is the first to pull away.

"plenty of boys would kill to go with you, ellie. trust me." luke smiles, not meeting her eyes. he puts the piece that elle was reaching for on her plate before getting his own slice.

"you have a date, don't you?" elle asks.

he shakes his head. "i don't even know if i'm going to go," luke says with a shrug. elle gapes at him, turning to lay on her back. luke looks over to her, immediately regretting his choice.

it must've been snowing outside despite it being only november, because her already low cut top stuck to her perfect tits like a second skin. and of course, she had decided to wear white that day causing luke to almost go into cardiac arrest. the twin globes cupped in her baby pink bra were on display for him like a private show. her chest was practically begging for his mouth.

the sight of her splayed out on his bed instantly made his dick hard. he fought the instinct to stick his hand in his pants to relieve himself.

"you can't not go to homecoming, lukey," elle says. "we should go together."

luke chokes on his pizza, his face heating red. "wha-what?" he tries to keep his heartbeat down. "don't you want to go with someone popular, like you?"

she shakes her head, her eyebrows furrowing. "i want to go to you." her golden eyes finally catch luke's ocean ones. elle bites her bottom lip. "i've never wanted anything more." her voice is barely above a whisper and he has to struggle to hear her.

"yes." he mumbled with his eyes staring into her own before they flicker to his lips. "yes, i'll go with you."

her tense face immediacy relaxes, a smirk forming. "if you want to go so bad with me, then you're going to have to ask me properly, lukey."

luke shakes his head and lets out an annoyed breath of air with a 'huff' and stands up.

"ellie, future valedictorian and my best friend, will you please be my date to homecoming?" he asks.

"of course I will," elle grins. "you didn't need to ask."

luke groans and sits back down as she laughs.

"how do i look?" natalia asked nervously as she patted her dress down in the mirror. she gave a small twirl, her short white dress ruffling in the air. it was insanely short, showing off her long legs. she wore a sweet heart neckline with a simple silver chain across her chest. paired with white high heeled shoes and a fancy up-do which had silver jewels throughout it, natalia really did look like beautiful.