working hard or hardly working

elle was concentrating on the notebook in front of her, the lined paper littered with different math equations. she didn't show any ounce of emotion as she tentatively bit her lip, eyes gazing onto the papers.

luke, on the other hand, was staring at her hands; her left was propping up her head, palm against her cheek, and her right was fiddling with the corner of the page she was looking at. elle's fingers were really nice. her fingernails were painted a deep electric blue, which instantly became luke's favorite color.

luke hoped that he was being as inconspicuous as he thought he was.

he was sitting in her room on the floor, a small table in front of him with their backs against the edge of her bed. luke has been in this room a thousand times, but he always loved it. her room always smelled like cherries, always smelling like elle. he looked around her room, noticing every knick knack and every memory. finally, his eyes trained to the corner of the room, where she kept her bushel basket full of dirty clothes. luke's eyes widened as he spotted a small piece of black fabric on the floor, which he instantly knew was a thong. the thong she was wearing when she gave him a lap dance. luke gulped, shuffling uncomfortably.

"i don't understand any of this," elle said calmly after a minute. her eyes broke away from the page, not really focusing on anything. she shifted herself and ran her right hand through her dark, luscious hair.

luke moved his eyes from the thong onto her, biting his lip nervously. he glanced away as her eyes moved towards him.

"something wrong?" she asked, leaning forwards to him. her dainty top hung, revealing the crevice between her boobs. luke crossed his legs.

"oh, nothing," he laughed, messing with his pencil, his eyes darting between that and her boobs. "i just don't feel like studying."

elle sighed in agreement. "we have our last test tomorrow, though. then we'll be free." she said determinedly.

luke beamed at her, thankful that she didn't notice anything yet.

soon, they were both staring at their math notes again. luke tried really hard to focus, but his eyes kept drifting back to elle.

she was trying out a practice problem, scribbling quietly across the paper. she paused, seemingly unsure of what to do next. elle ran the thumb of her right hand across her lip slowly, and luke wasn't sure if his eyes were really widening or not.

oh, the things he wanted to do to her.

"are you sure you're okay, lukey?" she snapped him back to reality. elle was staring at him, a concerned look on her face. luke noticed that her fingertips were still in close proximity to her mouth.

"i, uh. y-yes? yes." he stammered. "i'm fine. i'm good. i'm totally rad." almost on impulse, he made finger guns. elle giggled.

"you're such a nerd." she continued to giggle. "but you're my nerd."

luke's face turned a bit pink as he picked up his textbook. he practically shoved his face in the pages, hoping that she couldn't hear his heart beating.

he heard elle's pencil scratching again. luke tried his best to read once again, but he kept reading the same sentence over again. his mind started to drift.