movie night

she was wearing it again.

that damn black pencil skirt that seemed to cling perfectly to every curve. the matching blacks heels she had on made her long legs look fucking fantastic. the outfit was a bit too high class for highschool, but somehow she made it work.

luke knew he should stop staring, knew that he should stop daydreaming about her, but elle caught his attention every time they were  in the same class.

he watched as she smiled easily at everyone, how elle flipped her hair over her shoulder when she would talk and fiddle with the buttons on her white see through shirt when she was lost in thought. luke nearly bit back a groan when she bent over the desk to grab her pencil. just one glimpse of her white lace bra under her button down about ended him.

"luke, you've being obvious. again." calum said while punching luke's shoulder and sitting down at the desk next to him.

luke looked up to see ashton sending him a knowing smile across the room. michael, who was sitting next to ashton, put his tongue between his fingers and made a licking motion. luke blushed, feeling the heat spread from his ears to his face.

"i don't know what you're talking about," he confidently said, trying to focus on anything else than the way that skirt hugged her ass.

when she got up and walked past him, grinning, he caught a whiff of her cherry perfume and it instantly made his dick hard. luke adjusted himself in his jeans, grabbing his textbook and placing it over his bulge.

he hoped his brain would focus on the test in front of him instead of what elle would look like naked underneath him.

the four boys sat together at they're usual lunch table, michael and calum bickering. luke and ashton watched in amusement.

"no way! batman is so much better than superman!" michael barked while shoving two slices of pizza in his mouth like a taco.

"are you dumb?! all batman has is gadgets. superman at least has superpowers!" calum countered, stealing michael's milk off of his tray.

michael gasped dramatically. "how dare you! gimme back my milk, you whore!" he jumped across the table, grabbing calum as luke and ashton laughed hysterically.

"oh dear lord, what are the imbeciles up to now." a voice grunted. luke's attention turned to see elle and natalia holt walking their way. natalia was a girl with electric blue hair, a skirt so short you'd have to look twice just to make sure it was even there, and elle's girl best friend.

"fuck you holt," michael spat while moving back to his seat. "who invited you here anyway?"

"i did." elle giggled. she sat down beside luke and he stiffened. "i've had a permanent seat as a council member at this lunch table since year 9."

"whatever, let's just not make a habit of it." michael growled as Natalia reluctantly sat beside him.

"trust me, i won't." she said glaring at him. slowly, she reached over a hand and pushed him off of his seat.

"that's it." he mumbled, pinching her. they both slapped and hit each other, hatred filling their eyes.

"children! calm yourselves," ashton yelled while grabbing them and pulling them apart.