[𝟏𝟔] 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧

╔═══════════════╗𝐶 𝐻 𝐴 𝑃 𝑇 𝐸 𝑅 S I X T E E N ╚═══════════════╝TAKEN

╔═══════════════╗
𝐶 𝐻 𝐴 𝑃 𝑇 𝐸 𝑅
S I X T E E N
╚═══════════════╝
TAKEN

         "ATTICUS! CMON, ATTI, GET THE DOOR! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP BEFORE WORK!" Jason shouted from the next room over as Atti tied her long blonde hair back into a ponytail. She took one last glance in the small mirror before leaping down the stairs to get the door. There were several more pounds on the door, creating loud annoying noises that fluttered into the girl's ears.

         "I'm coming." She growled in annoyance before grabbing the glass doorknob to see the losers standing on her front porch. Atticus Rose frowned before noticing one of the members was missing, the only other girl in their group, Beverly Marsh.

         "Atticus, It got Beverly." Ben sobbed in fright.

         "You know w-w-what we have to d-d-do r-r-right?" Bill stuttered and she nodded her head, "Yes, just give me a moment."

         None of the losers said any words after that. She slammed the door, ran back upstairs, and started shoving things into her black backpack.   She slowly crept into Jason's room, which was across from Josephine's old one. The door creaked open as she firmly gripped it, making sure the doorknob didn't hit the wall so it didn't wake her sleeping brother up. Ever so slightly, she tiptoed across the room, directly next to Jason and opened his wooden dresser. It made a long sharp noise as she opened it and she closed her eyes tightly, praying that he hadn't of woken up. Opening her eyes to find that he was still slumbering peacefully on the bed, she started shuffling through all his clothes.

         She reached the very bottom of the drawer and grinned at the sight she saw. Her fingers danced and traveled all over the Ruger p85 9mm pistol. The cool metal sent shivers up her spine and she made sure it was on safety before tucking it into the waistband of her denim overalls. She pulled her yellow stripped shirt down over the pistol and made her way out of her brothers room. Jason would kill her if he found out she had the gun, but quite honestly she didn't care. She didn't care if she got in big trouble for using Jason's pistol, the only thing she cared about was saving Beverly and avenging her sister's death. She sling the backpack over her shoulders and walked out onto the front porch.

         "Sorry, I had to grab a few things." She apologized and Richie nodded his head in her direction, "It's okay."

         The seven teenagers made their way off of Atticus's street and started heading in the direction of Neibolt Street, preparing theirselves to battle against the demonic clown.

         The bike ride was kinda quiet and everyone was ahead of her. They were scared, she knew that for a fact, but there was something else. She quickly picked up her pace and biked beside the trashmouth.