[𝟎𝟒] 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐤𝐢𝐝

╔═══════════════╗𝐶 𝐻 𝐴 𝑃 𝑇 𝐸 𝑅 𝐹 𝑂 𝑈 𝑅╚═══════════════╝THE NEW KID

╔═══════════════╗
𝐶 𝐻 𝐴 𝑃 𝑇 𝐸 𝑅 𝐹 𝑂 𝑈 𝑅
╚═══════════════╝
THE NEW KID

          "RICHIE, WAIT HERE, COME ON!" Bill commanded as they all threw their bikes onto the ground outside of the pharmacy. Atticus followed close behind Stanley, Bill, and Eddie as they got into the store. Eddie ran to the first aid aisle and just started randomly grabbing items he'd think would help Ben's wound. The more items Eddie grabbed the more worried his friends become due to their financial problem of only four dollars.

          "Can we afford all that?" Bill questioned as he looked for change in his pocket, but there wasn't any.

          "It's all we got." Stanley stated as Atticus handed him a dollar that she had fished out of her denim jeans.

         Eddie looked down at all the items he had grabbed, "You kidding me?"

          Bill thought for a second, "Wait, you have an account here don't you?"

         Eddie sarcastically smiled and gestured down to the first aid items, "If my mom finds out I bought all this stuff for myself...I'll spend the rest of the weekend in the emergency room getting x-rays."

         Atticus Rose sighed, it really did suck not having money.

         "What the hell are we gonna do?" She asked and just as if it was on que, Beverly Marsh stood at the end of the aisle. Her red fiery hair was pulled aside in a ponytail and her cheeks were now flushed pink. All the losers started in her direction wondering why she was just standing there.

         "You okay?" Bill asked in confusion as he tried seeing what she was hiding behind her back. Beverly didn't want Atticus and the boys to see the bright green box of tampons behind her back because it was very embarrassing for her.

         "I'm fine, what's wrong with you?" She quickly shot out taking the subject off her.

         "None of your business." Stanley retorted and Atticus elbowed him in the side causing him to groan slightly.

         "New kid outside looked like someone killed him." Eddie informed her and she instantly new it was Ben just by the phrase "new kid".

         "We need some s-s-supplies, but we don't have enough money." Bill said and Atticus softly smiled, "We just want to help the poor kid."

         Then there stood Beverly and Atticus at the front counter talking to Greta's father.

         "I like your glasses, Mr.Keene." Beverly said in a very happy voice adding a little cute smile at the end.