[𝟎𝟕] 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞

╔═══════════════╗𝐶 𝐻 𝐴 𝑃 𝑇 𝐸 𝑅  𝑆 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁╚═══════════════╝SHUT UP, RICHIE

╔═══════════════╗
𝐶 𝐻 𝐴 𝑃 𝑇 𝐸 𝑅  𝑆 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁
╚═══════════════╝
SHUT UP, RICHIE

         "SHE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING, SHE JUST SAID THAT YOU GUYS NEEDED TO HEAD OVER." Stanley confirmed as the losers pulled up to Beverly's apartment on their bikes. Atticus didn't have breaks on her bike so she used the bottom of her white sneakers to come to a halt. She heard the gravel crunch under her bike tires as she locked eyes with a frightened redhead. Atticus wondered if she wasn't the only one who had seen things the night before. She hoped she wasn't the only one because she didn't want to seem crazy. She had woken up on the couch with a sleeping Jason at the end by her feet. His face was stained with wet salty tears and he looked worn out. Before she left the house she made sure he got to his bed and was laying down in an actual bed.

         "I need to show you something." Beverly spoke and titled her head a little to her apartment.

         Eddie squinted his eyes up at the girl, "What is it?"

         "More than what we saw at the quarry?" Richie joked and Atticus hit him as soon as the words flung out of his mouth.

         "Shut up, just shut up, Richie." Eddie yelled back at his trash mouthed friend. Richie sighed and wondered why all his friends were on edge today. They were acting strange, stranger than normal like they were scared of something.

         "My dad will kill me if he found out I had boys in the apartment." Bev stated which meant they were going to need someone to stay outside. Bill nodded, "We'll leave a lookout. Richie s-s-s-stay here."

         All of the losers besides Richie threw their bikes down into the dusty gravel and started walking with Bev.

         "Woah, woah, woah, what if her dad comes back?" Richie shouted at them as they walked in the other direction. Stanley turned around and rolled his eyes, "Do what you always do. Start talking."

         As soon as they all entered Beverly's apartment they went straight to her bathroom. Of course, that received several different complaints from Eddie saying that bathrooms were disgusting and had lots of germs.

         "In there." Beverly stated and Atticus starred down the narrow dark hallway. Her eyes connected with a door and she could faintly see red light pouring from the room. Stanely gulped, "What is it?"

         "You'll see."

          The golden-haired girl slowly inched with the others closer to the door. With a very small push on the glass door handle from Atticus, they were met with a disgusting bloody mess. Blood was everywhere. On the floor, on the mirror, in the tub, on the toilet, and on the damn ceiling for Christ's sake.