[𝟎𝟐] 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

╔══════════════════╗ 𝐶 𝐻 𝐴 𝑃  𝑇 𝐸 𝑅     𝑇 𝑊 𝑂╚══════════════════╝GRETA AND BOWERS

𝐶 𝐻 𝐴 𝑃 𝑇 𝐸 𝑅     𝑇 𝑊 𝑂
╚══════════════════╝
GRETA AND BOWERS

        IT HAD BEEN AN ENTIRE MONTH SINCE THE LAST INCIDENT WITH HENRY BOWERS AND HIS GANG OF MISFITS. Her stomach was horribly scarred and as soon as Jason had found out about that he flipped his shit. He wanted to talk to Henry's father about what his son was doing to all these kids around town, but Jason just couldn't. He knew that if he did Butch would physically abuse his son and maybe that was the problem with Henry. He had a terrible life at home so he felt the need to make everyone else feel what he felt.

         Atticus Rose rolled the bottom of her jeans and slide her shoes on carefully not wanted to wake up Jason, who laid passed out on the couch. One of his arms were hanging off the side and inside his palm he held onto Josephine's golden necklace. The girl quietly got her backpack on and grabbed her house key as she began to walk out the door she threw a blanket over her brother and left.

         As she walked to school she met up with Richie, over the passed couple weeks they became close friends and she had became a member of the Losers Club. She was officially the first female in the group and the boys were honestly proud of it. To them she was beautiful and one of the only girls that didn't think they were total weirdos. They were the losers, the weirdos, the freaks, the outcasts. Yet, Atticus didn't care at all. She loved spending time with the boys because they were the only friends she's ever had. The girl's at school treated her like complete trash because rumors of her sleeping with the boys made all the girls hate her. She never quite understood it, but decided not to question it for she might get hurt. The walk was silent and Richie hated it with a passion.

         "So you ready for summer, doll face?" Richie hesitantly asked, when it came to the girl his sarcastic cheesy humor was gone. He was honestly just afraid to talk to her. She softly smiled and her sarcasm got the best of her, "I mean I don't think i'll be able to live without homework from Mr. Wolfe's class."

         "Yeah, watch that prick assign over the summer assignments. I'd die." Richie chuckled and their shoulders hit each others as they walked.

         "Unfortunately class, I decided to be the biggest asshole of the year and give you a 25 page essay to write over the summer—" Atticus paused and Richie jumped in using a old mans voice, "—also class it will be due the first day back so start writing."

         The air was filled with laughter as they met up with Stanley.

         "Hey Stan, wanna hear a joke about my dick?" Richie smirked and Stan shook his head violently.