[𝟏𝟎] 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡

╔═══════════════╗𝐶 𝐻 𝐴 𝑃 𝑇 𝐸 𝑅  𝑇 𝐸 𝑁╚═══════════════╝BILL'S INSPIRATIONAL SPEECH

╔═══════════════╗
𝐶 𝐻 𝐴 𝑃 𝑇 𝐸 𝑅  𝑇 𝐸 𝑁
╚═══════════════╝
BILL'S INSPIRATIONAL SPEECH

ATTICUS ROSE HAD SECOND THOUGHTS ABOUT GOING TO THE NEIBOLT HOUSE AS HER FEET PEDALED HER CLOSER AND CLOSER. She could hear the rest of the losers calling out to her and Bill from behind her yet she kept pedaling. Bill was slightly ahead of her by about five feet of space as they turned onto Neibolt Street with more fear starting to take over their small bodies. Josephine Rose didn't die for nothing, Atticus had to stop the creature from killing other children. She needed to end all of the disappearances and deaths. She must end it all or she would be stuck having the same old nightmares as usual. They were so frightening she usually would wake up in her bed with tears soaking her pillow and Jason running into her room to see if she was alright. But the thing was, she wasn't alright. She was still grieving all the loss she had encountered throughout her whole life, Josie's death had taken her by surprised and left her cold-hearted.

"Bill, wait—" she commanded as the boy crept into the yard of the creepy house. Atti threw her bike down onto the brown-green grass and ran after Bill. She took one step into the yard and a shiver ran down her spine, forming goosebumps all over her frail arms. "Cmon."

With one quick step, the two teens were off. They both knew that if they turned back they wouldn't want to come back due to fear. It was like eyes were watching the both of them as they stumbled up onto the front steps. With every single step they took, the wood creaked and cracked. The house was very old. The grass that was spread across the yard like a wildfire was overgrown and not green at all. Dirty yellow flowers and dandelions were mixed and tangled in with the brown dead grass. A single dark tree that was clearly dead sat to the left of the cream colored fence, there were no leaves, just branches that looked as if they were trying to snatch children up when they walked past. It gave the children the creeps.

"He t-t-thrusts his fist agains-t-t-t the p-p-post and still he insists he sees the g-g-g-ghost." Bill chanted softly under his breath before being interrupted by Beverly, "You guys can't go in there. This is crazy."

Each loser tossed their bikes to the side of the fence and ran up to the front steps of the creepy house where Atticus and Bill stood.

Bill frowned, "Look you don't have to come in there with us, but what happens when another Georgie or Josie goes missing or another Betty? Or one of us? Are you just going to pretend it didn't happen like everyone else in this town? Because I can't. I go home and all I see is that Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals, but he isn't. So walking into this house, for me, is easier than walking into my own."