𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

╔══════════════════╗
𝐹 𝐴 𝐿 𝐿 𝑂 𝑈 𝑇
❝Welcome to the Loser's
Club, asshole!❞
╚══════════════════╝

╔══════════════════╗𝐹 𝐴 𝐿 𝐿 𝑂 𝑈 𝑇❝Welcome to the Loser's Club, asshole!❞╚══════════════════╝

❝THE FALLOUT IS COMING AND WE NEED TO BE PREPARED!❞ — Fallout, IT Chapter One.

         HER BODY CONVULSED AND EAR-SHATTERING SCREAMS COULD BE HEARD FROM A MILE AWAY. A dark crimson substance trickled down her abdomen, soaking her grey shirt and with that came pain. She let out another incoherent shout before biting down on her bottom quivering lip.

         "Shut the fuck up, Atticus!" Henry Bowers muttered as he continued to carve his name into her pale - now beat red skin. He was almost done putting the 'y' in Henry as she thrashed her body away from the three boys holding her down. In the act of trying to escape, she had kicked Henry in the chest causing him to stumble back.

         Henry Bowers was leader of the Bowers gang, which was a gang of sickly teen boys who bullied and terrorized kids around the strange town of Derry, Maine. He had it out for Atticus ever since he first saw her walking the halls of school, her beauty and smarts intimidating him, and he hated that. Although Henry knew Atticus had an older brother that didn't stop him from bullying her and he didn't care. Of course, Atticus wasn't the only one that got treated like this by the Bowers gang, there were many, many more.

         Henry huffed in annoyance and shifted his dark eyes down to the area where she had just kicked him. The amount of pain he felt from her small attack was enough to fuel him with even more anger, "HOLD HER DOWN, GOD DAMNIT!"

         Atticus was struggling with force so much that the three boys couldn't hold her down any longer. Just as she was about to make a run for it, a fiery quick hand flew through the air, smacking her straight across the face. The sudden action from the evil teenager left not just Atticus in shock, but everyone else. Henry waited for her response, a thick amount of sweat lining his forehead as his stomach churned, growing more ecstatic to see what she would did next. She drew her hand up to her throbbing cheek, feeling the warmth from where his hand was just at as the color drained her frightened face.

         "Fuck you," she spat at him, "FUCK YOU!"

         Henry's gang chuckled lowly and grabbed her up again so that their leader could finish his artwork on the girl's delicate skin. He smirked, knowing that the scar would appear on her abdomen for the rest of her life and that simply made him feel so powerful in that small bitter moment. Just as he finished the B in Bowers with the tip of his switch blade a voice from behind them yelled.

         "What the fuck?"

         Atticus leaned slighting to the right to look behind Henry and she locked eyes with both of the boys. She was just honestly glad someone showed up to stop the Bowers gangs from finishing their work on her.