[𝟎𝟔] 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

╔═══════════════╗𝐶 𝐻 𝐴 𝑃 𝑇 𝐸 𝑅  𝑆 𝐼 𝑋╚═══════════════╝PAINFUL THOUGHTS

╔═══════════════╗
𝐶 𝐻 𝐴 𝑃 𝑇 𝐸 𝑅  𝑆 𝐼 𝑋
╚═══════════════╝
PAINFUL THOUGHTS

         ATTICUS ROSE VIOLENTLY THREW HER RUSTY BLUE BICYCLE DOWN INTO THE ROUGH BROWN SOIL IN FRONT OF BEN'S HOUSE. Eddie threw his down beside hers causing both him and the beautiful girl to fall.

         "Eds." She quickly shot out as they landed on their asses into the dirt and freshly cut grass.

         "Sorry, Atti." He worriedly apologized and she ruffled his hair with a bright smile.

         "You're okay."

         "You both are idiots." Rich laughed which made him receive two evil glares from the two clumsy teens. Richie held his hands up in defense, "Idiots that I love dearly. Now cmon."

         The boy with thick glasses extended both of his hands to help them up. Eddie grabbed his left hand and Atticus grabbed his right. Richie stepped back looking at the two and soon they were running into the house after the rest of the losers. Ben quickly cleaned his room just incase Beverly found something embarrassing. As they entered Ben's room, Atticus couldn't stop herself from admiring his walls. They were decorated with different newspaper articles and maps from their old town Derry. Her hands softly traced over the pictures until it suddenly stopped on one in particular.

         She put her hand over her mouth as she turned away from the missing poster of little Josie. She shook her head and focused back into the conversations that the others were talking about.

         "Ninety-one people signed the charter that made Derry. But later that winter they all disappeared without a trace." Ben restated trying to remember the complete article that he had read. Eddie swiftly locked eyes with the bigger boy, "The entire camp?"

         "I remember learning about something like that in Mrs. Thompson's class." Atticus pointed out. Of course none of them remembered that lesson because they all hated that women's class - it was boring.

         "There were rumors of Indians, but no sign of an attack. Everyone thought it was a plague or something. But it's like one day everybody just woke up and left. The only clue was a trail of bloody clothes leading back to the—"

         "—well-house. holy shit." Atticus trembled while she looked back at the picture of her sister. Eddie cringed in fear, "Jesus. We can get Derry in unsolved mysteries."

         Atticus spaced out for a minute as she thought about all the disappearances.

         "Wh-where was the well-house?" Bill asked Ben. Ben shrugged, "I don't really know. Somewhere in town I guess."