"Are we almost there?" I moaned.

"Gosh, you're a five year old," he laughed.

"An adorable one," I smiled and continued walking in the direction Mason was leading me.

"Okay, on the count of three, open your eyes. 1...2...3..." he stated, making me tear the blindfold off my face.

And my eyes immediately teared up. It was a beautiful drawing on the bare white wall.

"Without your dad, you were full, Your heart was complete without him," he whispered in my ear

"Did you draw this?" I asked, still stunned.

"Yeah, it's no big deal," he shrugged. I shook my head in denial.

"It's beautiful," I mumbled.

"I guess," he smiled.

"Thank you Mason," I cried and pulled him into a hug. We really did share a lot of theses hugs. I then noticed that at the bottom of the drawing were the words. "You are brave. You are strong. Stay positive. Love, Mason."

"Honestly, the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me," I said, tracing the black lines on the drawing.

"How long did it take you to do this?"

"About a day, I made it yesterday," he explained, scratching the back of his neck.

"You weren't kidding when you told me you draw," I laughed, impressed.

"So you like it?" He asked, shyly.

"I love it! Thank you," I smiled and hugged him again. I don't even hug Jasmine this much.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Well, it's only three in the afternoon so we can go shopping for Florida," I suggested.

"But first, let's take a selfie in front of our masterpiece," I ordered, flipping the camera around.

"Alright, picture done come on," he said, grabbing my arms running over to the car.

"Thank you again Mason," I thanked him for like the tenth time.

"Anytime, it's worth it," he smirked, driving out the parking lot on the main road.

I posted the picture on Instagram and Twitter and immediately received a text from Jasmine.