Chapter Fourteen-Craig

I'm going to hell, I am straight up going to Hell, the indecent thoughts I'm having right now about my kitty cat walking into our prom.

Put it this way, If amber was in my head right now, I'd be saying goodbye to my balls right now, and i'm not talking about the balls I kick around.

But god she's so fucking beautiful, so sexy...so amazing, inside and out. She's everything to me, I love how she supports me with football, I love how she's always there for me—I love... fuck me—I love her. I fucking love her. I should tell her, but what if she doesn't feel the same?

Fuck!!

"Hey! You okay, baby?" Catherine asks me.

Smiling at my beautiful girl, I nod. "Am good babe, just excited to get my girl on the dance floor, show off my moves" I grin at her just as "usher-good kisser" comes on and she seductively motions me to follow her with her finger.

Fuck me, she has no idea what she's doing to me, god look at her Craig—she's fucking stunning. Perfect and pure, I grin biting my fist as I follow her watching her sexy as sin arse sway as we reach the centre of the dance floor.

Catherine wraps her arms around my neck as we sway our bodies to the beat of the music and brings her lips to mine and kisses me, her tongue caresses with mine.

god, the fucking taste of her on my tongue is intoxicating.

"Craig" she whimpers in my mouth.

"Kitty Cat" I groan. "I—" I hesitate.

Fuck. say it, you pussysay it!!

"I love you, craig. GOD, I love you" Catherine cries as she kisses me and my eyes widen as I realise what she's just said.

she loves me?

"I love you, so much I—" she hesitates and blushes hiding her face taking her arms from me.

fuck no!!

I cup her face in my hands shaking like a fucking leaf in the middle of the dance floor at our school prom."Catherine, Kitty Cat, I— I love you too, god I love you too—so fucking much, baby" I tell her kissing her pouring all my love into a kiss.

"Ahem, bitch. What happened to you waiting for me?" Layla growls at the side of us.

Travis looks at me and gives an apologetic shrug."Epic timing as always, Tink" I say sarcastically to which my kitty cat finds amusing yet Layla she flips me off.

"I'll go get us a drink baby, is coke okay?" I ask her looking at her beautiful face.

She nods. "Thankyou" she says softly kissing me once more before I turn to leave.

"Okay. Have I just heard Berkeley telling you that he loves you??" I hear Layla hiss at Catherine. I watch as she blushes blowing a kiss at me knowing she knows I heard Layla.
"God, she really does love me" I mutter to myself as me and travis walk to the bar.

"What?" Travis asks confused not hearing what I'd just said.

"Nothing" I assure him. "So—you and Tink, eh?" I tease to change the subject.

Travis looks to the dance floor where my girl and Tink are dancing. "Yeah!" He admits nodding. "She's good peeps, plus she's gorgeous and funny.." he adds with a wink and grins which makes me snap suddenly.

"You'll treat her with nothing but the utmost fucking respect, trav!! Nothing less than you'd expect for your own sister, you get me? I growl as I glare at him with meaning.

"Yeah, I get you" he agrees.

good, because no one upsets my girl in any way, that includes through upsetting Layla.