Chapter Ten-Craig

I get home and mum squealing happily. "Yo, Am home" I shout as I shut the front door, mum comes running round the corner to me like a fuckin loon.

"Woah. Woah! Where's the fire, ma?" I scold playfully.

"Craig, Craig. Oh, my god. Me and your dad have just found out we're going to be a nan and grandad. Amber's just found out she's pregnant, isn't that wonderful? You're going to be a uncle!!" She squeals happily clapping her hands in excitement.

"Awesome" I say, genuinely happy for my big brother.

"Oh, and that's not all, they're getting married as soon as possible" she squeals in happiness.

"No shit?" I say grinning.

"Yup! He's just called then, he's as the hospital with amber.Eva went into labour early, thankfully the twins are okay" she says with relief on her face.

"I know" I say, and then close my eyes.

Shit.

"Oh? And how do you know about that, when I've only just found out myself?"She asks raising her eyebrows in question.

I sigh in frustration. "Because I was with Catherine" I tell her and her face morphs into confusion.

"Catherine? Eva's sister, catherine?" She asks with the biggest grin on her face. "I didn't know you're dating" She nudges me playfully.

"I'm not, we're just friends, that's all" I tell her with as much conviction in my voice as possible.

"Just friends, huh?" She asks not convinced.

I nod.

just friend's that eat each other's faces off .

She keeps looking at me to see if I'm telling the truth and must just take my word for it walking away towards the kitchen. "We're having scouse for tea" she tells me as she walks in the kitchen, and I move to the stairs making my way upstairs.

"Let me know when it's done ma, am gonna chill in my room for a bit" I shout down to her.

"Okay, baby" she shouts back.

Getting in my room I call our russ and he answers on the fifth ring. "This better be a fucking emergency, bro" he growls.

"Aww, whats the matter, bruh? You getting all the sexy time in now while you can?" I tease.

"Funny, little prick" he growls. "I take it mum told you?" He says happily.

"Yeah, bro. I'm made up for you both" I say honestly.

"Thanks, my man" he chuckles happily and I hear him gulp, then his voice changes all of a sudden. "Listen, bruh. Am gonna have to go" he tells me, his voice all hoarse.

I chuckle. "No worries, bro. Be sure to give my love to Amber for me?" I tease.

"Dude, the only lovin she's getting is mine and GC's" he growls and put's the phone down on me making me chuckle.

Who the fuck is GC?

I decide to text Catherine let her know the news.

Me: So, I just found out am gonna be a uncle x

Her reply is instant.

Kitty Cat: I believe so, mums just told me. Congrats. That sort of makes me an auntie 3x over x

Before I can even read the text, she sends another.

Kitty Cat: I mean, you know cos I've always thought of amber like a sister anyway. Xx

I chuckle at her words.

so fucking cute...

Me: I know what you mean, any more news on the twins? X