Imprisonment

A/N: Okay here's another one for you! Remember Reviews get me paid (Not really, I just like to see what you think!)

"...Harry" Tonks finished. It was dead silent, one would not be able to even hear the breathing of the others.

"Impossible," Snape snapped, having recovered and not believing it.

"While I have never underestimated Harry even with his... Disadvantage. I agree with Severus, he was with me until your message arrived," Dumbledore said affirmatively.

"I used a spell to identify the left over magical debris and with the amount left, it is impossible for it to be incorrect. Harry was there somehow," Tonks concluded, she too did not want to believe he did it but the evidence pointed to it.

"Harry wouldn't do that to all those people, even if he could he wouldn't have it in him to end a single life, he's too kind hearted for that. It wasn't him, the spell is wrong," Sirius said, having no doubt in his mind that it was someone else. Murmurs broke out, with everyone inputting their thoughts with those next to them.

"SILENCE!" Dumbledore's voice boomed throughout the room, they immediately stopped talking, not wanting to anger the powerful wizard. "There is nothing to even discuss, Harry was with me during the incident. It is impossible for him to truly be the culprit."

"I-I understand that now but we may have another problem," Tonks fidgeted, she still wasn't convinced but Dumbledore never led her astray so she was going to believe in him.

"What is it?"Mrs. Weasley spoke for the first time tonight.

"Fudge wants him arrested immediately, its likely their already on their way to Hogwarts," Tonks flinched at the angry faces looking at her.

"What?! You only tell us this now?!" Sirius shouted at the auror. Tonks only looked down not even bothering to retort.

"The lad is in trouble, we have to get him before the aurors do," Moody stood up, he understood the importance Harry had in the war, as did everyone else.

"If we do encounter the aurors and I have no doubt in my mind that we will, do not start a conflict with them," Dumbledore looked deep in thought then he continued, "No, I will alert you all if there is a need for you to attack, only observe until I do and if I do not give any indications, do not engage them," He lied as he saw they were ready to protest at his earlier statement, he was not going to give out any signal. He needed some of them to keep their membership in the order a secret for now."

"Fine, we've wasted enough time talking here," Sirius apparated out with a loud 'CRACK'. He was followed by the rest of the order, Dumbledore used the floo network however.

*LineBreak*

Harry slept peacefully on his bed. He wasn't dreaming, just floating in black nothingness. The day hadn't been the best for him but it definitely wasn't the worse so he was not going to complain. A commotion outside of his sleeping state started to wake him, his eyes slowly opened and he saw blurry figures shouting at each other.

"He was with me when the event occurred Fudge, this is not necessary," A voice he would recognize anywhere as Dumbledore's.

"No Dumbledore. It is very necessary, he would be lucky if I do not decide to have the dementors kiss him immediately," Fudge retorted in a voice that seemed grim but gleeful at the same time.

"I've always known that the brat was going dark, it was only a matter of time," Umbridge's voice was completely gleeful.

Harry sighed and took off his glasses and wiped the sleep from his eyes, it had been a habit for him to sleep with them lately. The voices went quiet with his movement, he opened his eyes and found ten wands pointed at him. The air was cold and because of what Fudge said, he knew dementors were near. He kept himself calm even with his whole body telling him to panic.