Prologue

Rosalie's P.O.V -

Monday night's at the hotel were usually quiet, but on this particular evening our entire lobby was full to the brim with tourists. My manager ushered me over and I could tell she was already stressed because her frown lines were peaking through, "Rosalie, please show this lovely couple to their room." I nodded and lead them towards the elevators, pressing the button to the third floor.

Once I finished showing them to their room I went back to the lobby and repeated a similar process untill the lobby was back to a steady calm. A few hours had passed and it was almost time for me to clock off. I finished up the rest of my tasks for the day and headed towards the staff room where my locker was, but just before I made it past the managers office I heard my name being mentioned.

"Yes she's still here. It's been three months and I think she's comfortable now."

The fúck I was, I never let my guard down.

No one knew of me here especially no one my maager should be giving updates on about how comfortable I am. Call me paranoid but when you have lived my life then you can judge. I had to get out of here, if they found me I would never be safe and this would all have been for nothing. Backing up a few steps I made some noise so she could here me coming, then casually walked towards the computer screen on the wall to clock off like nothing had happened, before heading for my locker and grabbing my belongings. I then turned towards my manager and waved good bye, saying I'd see her tomorrow, but I wouldn't.

That b*tch would never see me again.

Life on the run was lonley, terrifying, exciting and tiring all wrapped into one. There wasn't a moment that passed where I couldn't help but wonder, why me? What did I do to be born into such a vicious and unforgiving world? But another part of me just said to get on with it, and stop being a victim as it wouldn't solve anything, and that's the side I tended to listen to as it had kept me alive so far.

I pushed my depressing thoughts away and started planning my next move, literally it was time to pack up what little I had and start all over again. I'd honestly lost count of how many times I had to move, my mind went completely into action mode as it had become automatic for me whenever I got spooked in the past.

How the hell did they keep finding me? I had wiped myself completely off the grid but somehow they just kept coming for me. There was only one option that gave me even the slightest chance of living through this and I was extremely desperate.

However that would first require me getting on a plane where they were bound to be stationed at waiting for me. And second I would have to grovel to the most arrogant, entitled prick known to man kind.

Cole Savatore.

***

Author's Note:

Hey lovelies! 🌹

Long time no see I know, I have missed you all so, so much! Alot has changed in my life. I'm in a new city, in a new relationship with a new job and I've finally had the time to sit down and write! Thank you so much for your patience and to my new readers, hey there! I'm so happy to have you here. I won't babble anymore but you can expect me to upload weekly, if any thing comes up you can follow my twitter at Hisrosewattpad1 for regular updates

Remember to spread love and positivity!

Till next time.

Xoxo

❤❤❤