Betrayed And Hurt ♥ Chapter One

Betrayed And Hurt

♥ Chapter One

♥ Michelle's P.O.V ♥

Over this year, I got really jealous of Jaslyn. She got popular once she was in a relationship with Michael. And she wasn't spending as much time with me as compared to before.

Though I was in a relationship with Calvin, we broke up a few months back. We dated for half a year but when I knew the one he love was Jaslyn, we broke up. I felt hurt when I knew I was just of subsitute of Jaslyn. A replacement.

After the break up, I planned on how to ruin and destroy Jaslyn's reputation and also to break Jaslyn and Michael up.

My name is Michelle and this is my plan.

●═══════════════════♥═══════════════════●

♥ Jaslyn's P.O.V ♥

After numerous and countless time of him asking me out, I finally accepted to be his girlfriend.

Though me and Michael claimed that both of us were in love, many people think that we were too young to be in a relationship and do not know what true love is, I thought otherwise. Instead through this relationship, I understand how does it felt to be loved and to love. And because people says that true live never dies, it only get stronger in time. I sometimes took this relationship for granted and thought we will be together no matter what.

Maybe it really was true love between us. Maybe it wasn't. But the only thing I knew was that I regretted my choice to be in a relationship with a player or with someone that would not settle down. But I didb't know what gotten into me that made me agreed ti be with him in the past.

And how stupid I was to actually believe he would never return to his old ways. Had I known: 'Once a player, always a player'. I would not have agreed to everything. But once youv'e made a choice, you'll have to bear the consequences.

My name is Jaslyn and this is my story.

●═══════════════════♥═══════════════════●

♥Hoped you guys enjoyed this. Re-wrote again. Felt that this would be better.

♥♥♥ ImJuzBeingMe Xoxo