The Color Of Love. Chapter 12

Start from the beginning

"Don't play dumb, you know what I'm talking bout?" he said looking towards me.

"Because she asked me to Jake, and I forgave her, Is that a bad thing?"

"Hell yea, why would you forgive her, do you remember how she treated you, just stop talking to you, why because you were dating somebody who was a different color, you were dating me" he stated.

"I know Jake and I do remember" I said

'Then why, I know there's something else that you're not telling me, so spit it out"

"Jake I would tell you if I could, I really would but I can't" I said looking out the window.

"So you can't tell me, your boyfriend?"

"I'm sorry" he leaned his head against the seat and closed his eyes.

"I do not get you at all sometimes Alyssa."

"You will learn to" He looked at me and laughed and then he brought his hand to my cheek and then his lips connected with mine. My body immediately turned hot. I put my hands on his neck and pulled him closer to me. He climbed over to my side and positioned himself on top of me.

"I missed you so much" I said breaking away from the kiss.

"You better have "he said kissing my neck and letting the seat all the way back. He unbuttoned my jeans and started to yank them down.

"Jake no, somebody could see is" I gasped.

"Who? We are in an abandoned parking lot, behind an abandoned building and my windows are tinted, please tell me who's going to see us" he questioned. I leaned my head back and looked away.

"My point exactly" he stated.

"Stop being such a damn smartass" I said

"Stop being so damn stubborn and let me just do what you like for me to do."

"Who says I enjoy it" I asked him

"Oh please you may not be the type to moan and scream loud, but I know I've done my job when you arch your back, bite your lip and dig you nails in my back like your some type of tiger"

"Whatever" I said looking away feeling a bit embarrassed that I do that.

"Yea you know I'm right" he smiled pulling off my jeans and panties. He unzipped his pants and I pulled them down. He reached behind him and popped open the glove department and pulled out a condom.

"Why do have so many condoms everywhere?" I asked him.

"What'd you mean, You should be glad I have condoms, at least I'm safe, why are you already wanting to have my babies like the other girls at school?" he said a smirk on my face. I rolled my eyes.

“Maybe,” I said holding in my laugh.

“Please tell me that was a joke.” He said. I laughed.

“What? Am I not good enough to have your babies?” I asked him. “ Are your soldier’s not marching?” I asked him referring to what he had said when we first began this project. He laughed.

“I’m sure their marching. They’ll be inside you one day.” He stated.

“So you plan on keeping me forever?” I asked really wanting to know the answer.

“Not forever! Maybe a few years.” I slapped his shoulder.