chapter 10

Clara's POV:
"Ping"
Jake: good morning!
I'm shocked actually.. I'm starting to get good morning messages from Jake??.. I guess this can go to a next level and I just can't wait for that day..!!
Claragood morning.. Atb for school!..
With that I got ready and headed to school I was so happy it felt so fresh.. I went straight to Rebecca and started telling her what happened yesterday from the start.. She was happy for me..
"Omg!?!? Look at him..!!" Out of no where Rebecca snapped me out of my dream land. "What?" I asked her
She pointed towards a guy who had  black hair, broad shoulders and was really tall.. He had a fair complexion. He was really good looking all the girls stopped on their tracks and they were literally drooping over him.. I didn't mind though.. But Rebecca was fuming maybe she already developed a crush over him.. Well that's gonna be interesting then..😆
"He is so hot dude.. I want him Clar's" Rebecca told me.." What??" I choked out. "Yeah dude I really like him. He joined last week.. His name is Brett" she told me. "Well I did not notice him though" I told her. "Well you and Vince are in some other land where no one has access so its not my problem" she told with frustration clear in her tone.." Look do whatever u want with that Brett guy cuz I don't care" I told her anger building inside me. "OK OK chill I'm sorry, I want your help though" she told me " my help??" I asked her.. "Yes your help, we will be going to a party on Saturday and I want u to help me in that by accompanying me.. He will be also coming to that party so.. What say??" She asked me expectantly "huh.. OK whatever I'll come but I'm bringing Vince with myself cuz I know I'll get bored to death.." "Yeah OK fine.." She told and with that we made our way to our respective classes..

"Please Vince..!" "No a complete no" Vince told.. "Please with a cherry on top!!".. Vince let out a sign and told " you know Clara that I don't want to attend any kind of parties as Eliza will also be coming.. I can't face her icy I just can't, I may break down in front of her.... And it will break my  heart more when she won't approach me.."  I could understand how Vince is exactly feeling now.. So I did not further pester him.. "Okay I won't force you but try to consider it cuz u won't be alone.. I'll be with u.." "And u know its not only this Saturday but always.." With that I left him.. Maybe for some air.. Or for some space that he really needs now..