chapter 8

Clara's POV:
"Hey.. Sweetie!.. You really thought that you would get rid of me so soon??.." He laughed evilly "don't you dare run away from me next time..! Do you understand that???" He shouted making me tense.. My driver kidnapped me and I have no one who could rescue me.. No one knows where I am and by the time people find me I would be lying dead maybe.. Tears started running from my eyes "shh.. Don't cry I'll take care of you and I swear it won't pain at all princess" he told and started trailing his fingers on me..
........
Noooo..... I screamed and panicked as I woke up from my bad dream!.. Phew thank god it was a dream.. I immediately checked the time and I had half-hour to get ready for school.. I had no interest to go but I had to.. I don't have a reason to stay at home though.. I thought a hot shower would help me out so I made my way to freshening up..
Unfortunately Jake was no where to be seen in school today.. Even Vince was not seen!?.. God knows what happened to him today. So I thought its better I give him his space and I'll talk to him when he is ready to.. Rebecca knew that something was up with me as my appearance was so terrible.. With red swollen eyes and dark circles around them.. She asked me many times what was the matter but I just skipped that question of hers..
The rest if the day was normal and I made my way back home being fully cautious if someone was following me or something but I guess life's actually good with me sometimes cuz he was no where to be seen.. I was glad..

I was literally bored today lying on bed for hours and just admiring my room.. I know that's the most pathetic situation.. But what could I do my parents were out for work and my sister would be enjoying with her friends in Florida.. Just then I received a text from Rebecca, "hey, where r u?? Do u know about the news on Jake roaming in school??..

Me: what's the matter Rebecca?? Is he dead or something??
Rebecca: if I tell u wat exactly the news is, u will be lying dead on your bed now!..
Me: stop exaggerating and come to the point dude!..
Rebecca: Jake changed his school he shifted to Canada..

Blank.. I was totally blank reading that message.. There were few beeps and more texts from Rebecca but I ignored them.. My love story ended before it started..! Wow how pathetic my life is??..
Karma is actually a bitch..!
Now I just need some ice cream so that I can move on from my little heartbreak..!
This was all I was thinking for that night..

But I never knew that it was the beginning of a new, unexpected relationship in my life.... 😊