chapter 2

"Bullshit, I don't think Jake has any intentions other than combined studies that he mentioned" lusy told out of no where I turned around and saw her standing right behind me while I was seriously explaining everything what Jake spoke with me to Vince and Rebecca. I mean what's her problem haven't they told her what manners are??.. Argh its just hopeless...

"Well I wasn't talking to you and most importantly I never asked your opinion.. So getlost!"" woah woah easy sweetie but if you know I was Jakes "EX Girlfriend" and also the girl who he still has a crush on so its better for you to lay off your dirty hands from Jake.. I was just warning you about the consequences..!! "
"Well we don't give a shit lusy because Clara is capable of sorting stuff by herself and you can show your charity work somewhere else because we don't want your pity on us.. So fuck off..! Oh ya and one more thing Jake was practically not your ex because he had a crush on you before and you got into his nerves and made him propose you which is a bitchy behavior though.. Now you may leave if you got a CLARITY about your stupid past!.." Vince told frustratedly lusy did not expect that from Vince but she just glared at me and left..
"That was awesome Vince thank you so much, argh I hate that bitch she always roams behind Jake.. I don't know how he bares her!.." Vince thought to say something but he closed his mouth immediately. Rebecca was really happy about me being the tutor for Jake and she told me that she would help me out in flirting with him but I clearly rejected that because I wanna be myself and I want him to know my real side not a fake one or something.
..........

After school I came back home, dad wasn't at home so mom cooked some food for me and I had my dinner and went to bed. I laid there and my thoughts drifted from my family to my friends and my sister.. Its actually been a long time since I called her she was pursuing her dreams so she flew to Florida. Lucky lady.. But I'll also soon get the freedom I'm just looking forward for that though..