chapter 3

Clara's POV:

    The next day almost went by a blur I told dad that I will be coming home late because I'm studying in the library.. I don't want dad to get tensed about teaching a guy(fellow mate) you know its better we stay out of it.. So I gave an excuse and got ready to help Jake in bio.
I was waiting at the study room and Jake still did not come, I started to tensed that Jake thought that I won't be good for him.. So I texted Vince
To. Vince: hey, kinda getting tensed he still did not show up.. Do you think he doesn't need help from me?? Did he find someone better??:(
From. Vince: shut up.. You are the best and don't give a fuck about him he is not the only guy in the world.. I'm sure you will find someone really good.. So relax..
By the way he is in basketball practice it ended now so he will be coming..😂
To. Vince: you moron you did not tell me the main thing first..😈 argh... What a friend.. Just hopeless..
From.Vince: chill icy.. I'm here to always irritate you..😂
To.Vince: whatever.. Oh oh he's here ttyl.. Bye

"Hey  I'm sorry made you wait.. I had practice so.." Jake told while he was constantly brushing his hair with his hand.. Oh god how can some one be so handsome??!!..
"Clara?? You okay??" Jake asked with concern in his eyes. "Yeah I'm perfectly fine just drifted off.. So let's start?? I asked " yes sure.."
And we continued for an hour till we both were tired.. "Did anyone tell you that you have a really good voice!??" Jake asked me.. I was shocked did he just give me a compliment?? OK I guess I gotta jump off some where!.. Yippee..!! " aaa.. Well that's kinda random.. But no no one told" I told with cheeks pink.. " well then I really like your voice its just like the one that the heroines have in movies I really like it.."! Jake told.
Woah... That was so sweet of him.." Thanq! " I told blushing like a pig.. "Anyhow you really  teach well, so I'll drop you home?" He asked I came back to reality that time I realized I was late and I had to get home soon or else my dad would burst out. With that I just squinted off from the library waving a no thanq and Bye  to Jake and made my way to home as soon as possible.. Jake was shocked with my instant reaction and did not bother to follow me back.
.....
Miss Clara any particular excuse for coming home late?? My dad asked with anger evident in his tone.. " dad there was traffic so.. I came late.. I will try to come soon from next time" I told " I hope you will" my dad told and started watching TV.. I felt tired so I head off to my room and dashed into my bed and started to think about Jake.. I don't know why but I felt he kinda liked me back too.. So I had this tinglish feeling in me which made me happy..
I texted Vince but he did not reply I don't know what happened to him now but I'm happy that my day went well..
And with that soon my sleep over took me..