chapter 9 (The text!)

Clara's POV:
Two months later....

It had been two freaking months since Jake left to Canada.. I'm actually over him now.. And life's just boring.. Waking up having breakfast going to school having dinner and sleeping and the cycle goes on..... I wanted some twist to happen some halt to this boring part.. And maybe god heard these prayers cuz I came across something really unexpected..
"Clara your dad and I have an operation, so we will be home late, have your dinner and sleep. Don't stay awake for long.!" My mom told me as I entered my home from school. "Okay mom" I told her and headed to my room.. I bumped into my bed surfing news feed on Facebook.. And I get a notification "new message" I open it and my jaw dropped to the floor cuz the message is from non other than "Jake"
Jake: hey! How r u?? Do u remember me??..
Clara: of course I do.. Who can forget u??.. I'm gud btw.. Wbu??
Jake: I'm good, Canada is too cool though😂
Clara: I see.. So how's school??
Jake: I hope it should be grt.. It starts from tomorrow..!
Clara: that's grt.. Hope it goes well.. All the best though..
Jake: thanq.. Hey I'll be back.. Gtg
Clara: yaa its fine..
And right now I'm just jumping on my bed..😂😂 I'm so glad he remembered me..
Time started to roll but he did not text back.. My heart dropped so I put on the guts and texted him..
Clara: hey, thanks for texting me.. I'm glad.. I hope we can catch on some other time though.. My phones out of charging..😂 see yaa..
And send.. That took a lot of guts to send that message but I'm glad that he texted me.. It made me feel really really good.. And thinking about more conversations with him sleep over took me..

Jake POV:
I felt really happy seeing Clara's message.. She was so sweet to me.. I really wanted to know her more.. I don't know I had butterflies in my stomach when I saw that message. That's when I felt bad for going offline I wish I could text her more.. But maybe I can take it slow..
With that I texted her back..
Jake: I'm so sorry mom called me so I had to leave.. I hope we can talk tomorrow after school..
Send.. The thought of talking to her was giving me excitement..  And I guess I can't wait for tomorrow..
And then drifted back to sleep..