chapter 7(part2)

Hey guys so this particular chapter has a bit of abusive content that happened in Clara's past.. So this is just a small warning to all those who don't want to read it.. Its fine if u skip it coz its not exactly connected to the next chapters.. So its up to you..!

Thankyou,
Please vote and share!...

*******
Clara's POV:
"Hi uncle (my driver)" I say as I get inside my car after school he comes to pick me up everyday. I was in grade 6, just passed out of grade 5.. "Hello dear, u look really happy today?" He says "yeah I enjoyed in school today " I say "oh.. I see, u r actually growing really big Clara..!" He says as he starts to touch my legs first I don't pay attention but later I feel weird "aaa.. Can u drive me home?" I ask him as he continues to touch me " yes sweetie what's the hurry??" He says.. I don't say anything.. And he takes my silence a opportunity and starts lifting my skirt I smack his hand of but he doesn't budge at all he starts touching my intimate area which made me scream but its of no use as we r in a fucking car.."shhh.. Sweetie don't worry I won't harm u.. Just stay still and keep your mouth shut or else the consequences r going to be very bad!" He says making me shiver I stay frozen in my spot as he trails his hands from my thigh to my hands and to places where no one touched me....
I knew what he was doing was wrong but I was helpless I didn't know what to do how to tell mom and dad because I was still young.. That day night I cried my heart off as he threatened me that he would continue to do that everyday.. And warned me not to tell anyone or else my family's life is at risk..
What to do? I was a kid and kept quite.. I became silent I spoke less for few days.. My parents did not understand but my grandfather understood something was wrong.. He also understood that I was hesitating to go to school..
One day he called me and asked me what happened??..
And I just lost it.. I told him that uncle(driver) was not behaving properly with me and I'm scared of him..

And from that day onwards my grandfather started accompanying me to school. The fucker stopped doing stuff to me as he got doubt whether I told my grandfather something so within few weeks he left the job..
As I started growing older I understood what he did to me.. I understood what could have happened if I did not open up to my grandfather.. I was a victim to molestation.. And because of that fucker I feel unpure I feel scared to be alone sometimes I feel my past is just darkness.. I was and I still am terrified of the thought of what that guy could do to me.. How my life would change just by keeping my mouth shut..!😯

******