I can't do that

Marisa

I see them crash.

"Oh, my god! Are you okay?" I ask running over. I help a man out the car.

"Where's the girl?" He asks.I look in the passenger's seat and in the back, no girl.

"There's no one in there, Sir." I tell him.

"Where the hell did she go?!" He yells.

"Sir, you should get to the hospital, your head it's bleeding." I say after him. He waves me off, limping away.

"I saved a life. I saved a life! Take that Harvard, I do care for other people!" I say. I see Elisabeth. "Hey, Elisabeth! Where are the baked goods you promised you'd make?" I walk over to her.

"You're bleeding." I say. She shushes me.

"You are the girl in that car." I whisper.

"You did not see me, alright?" She says.

"But I did."

"Hey! Call Zack, tell him to meet me by the pier." She walks away. What the hell is going on?

"Elisabeth, wait! I'll take you." I help her to my car and hand her the phone to call Zack.
Zack

I can't believe she went with him.

"Ease up on the gas, brother." Luke says. My cell rings.

"What?" I answer.

"I know you're mad at me but at least say hello first." Elisabeth, thank god.

"Elisabeth, where are you?" I ask.

"At the pier." She says.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"I have no idea. I got out the car before he woke up."

"Why would he be asleep?"

"Because..... I kinda made us crash."

"Are you okay?" I ask as Jaysen whispers whipped in the background.

"I'm fine, hurry." I hang up and turn towards the pier.

"I'm starting to like her dare devil spirit." Luke says. I don't care about saving the world, right now. I just need her.
Merlin

"I'm too old for this." I say as John limps in.

"That was no little girl." He says.

"She's a descend of Katrina. What did you think?" I laugh.

"Can you just do a spell with the blood on this blade?" He hands me the knife.

"Did you stab her?" I ask.

"No. In the accident, she must of cut herself."

"I'll try."
Elisabeth

I stand at the pier, waiting for Zack. It's been two hours. "Elisabeth?!" I turn and see Zack. We run and hug each other.

"Let me see you." He holds my face in his hands.

"You guys been separated for what? 4 hours. You're not that fun." Luke says. I hug and kiss Zack. Thunder rumbles and rain starts to pour.

"Oh, my god! What is that?!" A person screams, pointing to a vortex forming in the sky. People scream and start running. I look at my arm, showing Zack the cut.

Sorry, it's taking long to post but only the best for my readers. Please add your comments on how I can make my writing better. Love ya, :)

Hmm, maybe just one more biteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara