One mate, too late

Sandra

"Leave me alone!" I say walking outside. Jachmai keeps messing with me! Stupid nigga!

Elisabeth

"Abby, do you know who the girl was?" I ask her once we're only in her room.

"She reminded me of....."

"Zack's sister, right?" I whisper. She nods pacing as I take off my head bandage.

"Maybe we saw it wrong, you know?" I try to wrap my head around this.

"But we didn't." Abby says sitting beside me. Boom!

"What the fuck was that?!" I hear Damon yell. I look out the window and see the house surrounded. We run downstairs where everyone is panicking.

"Calm down." Abby says then silence.

"Shove a cookie up your ass!" Sandra yells at Jachmai. I look at her with horror.

"So disrespectful to cookies." I say.

"What are we going to do?" Zack asks.

"Uh...Get the hell out of here!" Damon answers.

"The basement. It has a tunnel." Abby says as we follow her. We start walking through it but of course Zack and Damon must argue.

"No, it was a snake!" Zack yells.

"Dude! It was a rat!" Damon yells back.

"Both are disgusting animals!" Sandra complains.

"Where does this tunnel lead to?" I ask.

"The next town over." Abby answers.

"It's the country." Damon complains.

"Let's ride, partner." I use my best southern accent. He rolls his eyes.

Zack

I see Damon all over her. Let me get this spider out your hair! That's a poisonous snake! Uh! He's so annoying.

"Dude! You're talking out loud." Jachmai says.

"I am?" I ask.

"Nah, I'm just messing with you." He laughs.

"Yeah, really funny, bitch." Hint the sarcasm.

"Hey!" Jachmai says to Sandra. She just turns and flicks him off.

"She really likes you." I joke.

"Finally! We're at the end!" Abby yells. I pull Damon over to talk to him.

"I'ma need you to back off on my girlfriend." I say.

"Yeah. Sure, man." Damon says with a smile.

"Yeah, you see. Elisabeth is my girlfriend and-"

"Dude he left with your girlfriend." Jachmai informs me. I look up and see Damon and Elisabeth talking as we come out we meet with Pascal and Jaysen. Confliction.

Sandra

"Haha!!" Elisabeth laughs weirdly at my situation. My ex boyfriend(Jachmai), current boyfriend(Jaysen) and my fling(Pascal) are together and plus we're on the run so we're stuck together.

"What about you? Huh? Damon and Zack?" I spat out which she ignores.

"Zack only wants me because I died and because he can't have me and Damon is Damon. A harmless flirt." I roll my eyes as we walk through the town.

"yeah, yeah." I snort. Elisabeth laughs weirdly again and I realize why. Jaysen is coming my way with Jachmai behind him. I use my vampire speed and disappear.