Lucas

"So, let's recap, the miracle that just occurred, Shall we?" I say laying back down, next to Liz.

"Let's." Liz chuckles.

"Okay! We came to New York to find this guy who plot twist turned out to be a girl and your dead mother, who was killed not by us but by her partner, who gave us Lucy back and disappeared." I start.

"And That landed us back home, with you next to me, naked, I might add in our room. You baring my mark." I conclude, looking down at my mate.
"I still don't know why you put it there."
"Let me remind you." I whisper against her breast.
"Could be worse." She teases, tugging on my boxers. I laugh as the door is opened.

"Go ahead. Hubba Hubba." We look up and see Damon. I growl at him, throwing covers on Liz.

"Lucas, it's not nothing I haven't seen before!" Damon laughs.

"Stop laughing! He's lying, Lucas!" Liz yells muffled. I growl, pushing him out and slamming the door.

"Get dressed." I say to Liz as I threw on a shirt and my pants. She throws me a thumbs up, running in the closet. Damn it!

"Old people. Old people." I whisper feeling myself grow. Whoo! Dodged a bullet there. I walk out to find Damon leaning against the door across from mine, arms folded and him smirking.

"Why are you here?" I hiss taking him outside.

"What? I can't visit?" He asks.

"No! I have a mate and I love her. And only her." I say.

"You wound me, really. I've come to help."

"With what?" I ask. Aah!!!!!

"Liz?!" I yell running inside to her. I find her in the kitchen, backed into a corner by an animal. I growl . It turns to me growling.

"D-Don't hurt it!" Liz blurts.

"Excuse me?" I snap. The animal growls, walking towards me.

"No! Leave Lucas alone." Liz says. The animal stops growling instantly and walks over to Liz rubbing across her leg. I growl.

"Lucas, it's not dangerous." Liz says petting it.

"Then why did you scream?" I ask.

"I didn't scream." She says confused.

"Yes. I heard it. It was a girl's scream." I argue.

"So, just because it was a girl's scream, it had to be mine!" She asks.

"Yes." I say leaving no room for argument. She huffs going upstairs with the animal behind her.

"I want that animal gone, Liz!" I call after her. Silence. Only room for the silent treatment.
"Alpha." One of the warrior's watching our house mind links me.
"Yes." I answer.
"The scream came from a rouge found on the lands. She saw us and assumed we were going to kill her hence the scream." He explains.
"Told you!" I hear Liz say.
"Let's take her in for questioning. I'll be there in an hour at most. No one lay a hand on her." I order.
"Yes, Alpha." And he's gone.

"Help with what, Damon?" I ask coming outside to find him gone.

"Lucas, babe?" Liz asks as I walk inside.

"Yeah?" I ask hugging her.

"I wanna go with you." I shake my head.

"No."

"Lucas." She warns.

"No, Liz." I walk towards my car.

"You'll be back!" Liz yells after me.

"Duh! I live here!!!" I yell back. She folds her arms, pouting.

"Love you." I sing towards her. She tries to frown but fails miserably.

"Love you, too." She smiles at me. I pull out the drive away and drive to the pack house. I walk inside the dungeon appearing behind Lucas.
He sighs, "Didn't I tell you to stay?" I nod letting him lead me.
I step in the room and Lucas tries to step through but something blocks him.
"Liz?" He warns.
"It's not me!" I defend.
"Sorry about that. I like my privacy." I turn and see a girl.
"Lucas will not be happy." I answer sitting across from her.
"Who?" She asks.
"The alpha, which is mine." I growl.
"Possessive much?" She asks.
"Yep. So, you wanted to talk to me?"
"Do you trust, Lucas?" She asks.
"Of course."
"You shouldn't." I grip my head as words fill my head. He's coming.
"Who's coming?" I blurt. She gasps before chanting. Boom! He's here.

"Liz!" Lucas yells knocking on the door. I face him before spinning around to the girl. Their attacking. Lucas links. What's attacking? I ask. Mixed breeds.
"What are you doing?" I ask shaking the girl. She smirks before closing her eyes permanently. Did this bitch just kill herself? What the fuck. I step out to see chaos.
"Battle is what you ask for?" Lucas yells pulling me beside him as the pack backs us.
"No. We ask for War!" Lucas suddenly does a war cry and the war has started.