i cant believe it.

Elisabeth

I stand ready to face Francis but I see someone I haven't seen in so long.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Taking a shit. What does it look like I'm doing?" She says.

"Where's Lucy?" I ask.

"Take the girl, leave your blood."

"Why don't you use your own?" I ask her.

"As you can see, my power isn't as strong as it use to be." She smirks.

"Why? Do you want the spirit world gone, so bad that you would hurt a little girl?" I growl.

"Aw, look, she's embracing her wolf side, honey." She says as a man steps from the shadow next to her.

"Why would you do that to, Zack?! To Lucy! To me! We were friends!" I yell.

"I want power, 'Lisabeth!" I gasp.

"Who are you really, Jenna?" I ask.

"You don't know? I see the realization on your face, dear." She pinches my cheeks. I smack her hands away. She chuckles backing up with her hands raised.

"After all these years, you're back and you're here to kill me?!" I scream at her.

"We can do this the easy way..." She brings out a dagger, playing with the tip.

"Or the hard way."
Lucas

Fuck! Where did she go?!

I shift back wearing the scraps of my pants I have left.

"Elisabeth! Liz!" I yell.

"Lucas, where's Elisabeth?" Zack asks. I growl pinning him to a wall.

"He took her!!" I yell at him.

"Lucas, calm down." He says. I snarl letting him go. I hiss, feeling a burning sensation on my chest. I touch it bringing back blood. Elisabeth. I run down a random tunnel searching for My Liz.
Elisabeth

I hiss as my cut healed.

"I love it when you heal!" Jenna squeals.

"Stop! Please! I don't want to kill you!" I yell as she slashes my other arm. She laughs manically.

"Stop!" Lucas yells, his face filling a screen.

"Aw, your mate's here to rescue you!" Jenna sings.

"Leave him out of this!" I scream.

"You won't hurt me. You won't hurt Mama." Jenna crackles.

"You aren't her anymore." I say reaching for her. She collapses on the ground. I look up and see the guy.

"Darsis, why did you kill her?" I ask.

"Because I hate her and letting you do it wouldn't help." He shrugs letting her heart drop from his hand.

"Liz!" I hear Lucas. I turn towards the direction of his voice. I turn back around to thank Darsis but he's gone and a note is left in his place.

"She's in a hotel room, Eastwood, room 261. Take care." It reads.

"Liz!" Lucas yells. I run into his arms, hugging him.

"Thank goodness, you're okay!" He talks into my hair.

I watch Zack hug Lucy as we reach Eastwood. Hands slid around my waist, cradling me.

"Lucas." I whisper.

"It's finally over, eh?" He whispers.

"No. I hope to have many more adventures with you." I say facing him.

"Of course." I smile kissing him.

Hello, people, thank you for reading my book. This is not the last chapter but we're getting there.