Notes

Hey guys! So I'm in the process of writing the next chapter over again for the third time already. It seems like each time I write it, it isn't coming out right. But I'm hoping to have it ready and published soon.

I also want to thank all of you for reading, a few people voting, and even adding my story to your reading lists. Yes, I actually see that in my news feed and you have no idea how happy that makes me.

And now for the final reason why I'm writing this... I'm not very satisfied with the way I've written the story so for now, the story will be on hold while I edit certain parts. When it is finished, I will let you guys know so you can go back and reread what I've wrote. Don't be mad please. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to writing. Even the music that I write. Well in general lol...

Anywho, I'm aiming to be finished within the next two to three weeks so ease be patients. The way this story ends has to be written carefully so if I take a while in between updates, you know why.

OMFG I FORGOT.

*unnecessary, dramatic spacing*

GUYS DEMONS HAS OVER 1000 READS I NEARLY CRIED WHEN I SAW THAT.

Thanks so much again, you guys. I hope to see those numbers get even higher.

So you know what to do!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

WITH LOVE

~Aly

Contact info!!!

Twitter: @drunkinsass

Kik: alygonzalez1342

Email: alygonzalez1342@gmail.com

Feel free to message me or tweet me or email me for anything :)