Chapter 1

Demons
Chapter 1

Justin

Sometimes I wake up in the morning and wonder what my life would be like if there were certain things missing. My job for example. Being an entertainer/music artist. What if i was never famous? What if I hadn't met certain people? Well, I wouldn't be as miserable as I am right now. Why am I miserable? Well let me explain...

*Flashback*

I woke up an a sunny Friday morning in Miami, Florida in my hotel room. My girlfriend-well ex now...- broke it off a couple of weeks ago. I took it pretty hard ya know? Selena was my everything...

"Justin! Lets go!" My manager Scooter yelled through my door.

I groaned. "Okay, okay! I'm coming geez!" I yell back. I dress in a pair of black jeans, purple polo, white and purple Yankees hat, and white sneakers. I grabbed my black leather jacket and phone and left.

Later that day

I was by myself at the mall figuring out what I should get my mom for her birthday next week. But to my luck, I was spotted by a couple fans who screamed "OMG IT'S JUSTIN FREAKING BIEBER!!!" Which lead me to running around the mall for 10 minutes before I turned into a bathroom sliding on the floor out of breath. I mean don't get me wrong I love my beliebers, but without Kenny here, it was dangerous.

"I think I lost them," I whispered to myself. Then someone startled me.

"Lost who?" A female said to me. I looked up to see the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. She gasped when she saw me.

"Justin Bieber?" She whispered. I nodded unable to speak. She shook her head back and forth as if to clear it away (like you do with an etch-a-sketch).

"What are you doing in the girls bathroom?" She giggled lightly.

"Hiding from a bunch of-"

"Scream girls? Figures. But where that bodyguard of yours um Kevin? I think..." I chuckled.

"You mean Kenny?" She blushed. So beautiful...

"Oh um yeah. Well see I'm not one of those crazed beliebers that knows everything. I'm more of a fan. But the only album I like of yours is Believe." I looked at her.

"Really? Why only Believe?"

"Well no offense Mr. Bieber but-"

"Justin. Call me Justin."

She ignored me and started over. I stifled a laugh. This girl has to be a piece of work. But I liked it. "No offense Mr. Bieber but all of your other music sound, shall we say, kiddish. It sounds like something my 4 year old niece would listen to. It had no feeling, no depth, no meaning. Good music has meaning, feeling, and depth. Yours at the time didn't." I nodded.

"Yeah I agree agree with you. I think it's gotten better some what now with Believe."

"Yeah, it's much better." I smiled.

"So what were you doing here. Not in a bad way but I was just wondering.." I shook my head.

" Nah its cool. Well I was here by myself shopping for my mom's birthday but since I didn't know what to get her so I was spotted while trying to figure it out," I told the girl. She laughed.

"How do you think your gonna get out of here? With about 200 wild beliebers on the loose, it's almost impossible." I shrugged looking at my my phone. I glared at it.