Chapter 11

CAUTION: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC VIOLENCE AND RAPE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Demons

Chapter 11

JPOV

My heart dropped. How can this be? Why was I even stupid enough to have drunken sex with my ex girlfriend. Oh and not to mention I didn't use a condom.

I couldn't even look at Vanessa. She must be so pissed at me. What have I done?

"Justin, please say something," Selena pleaded. I looked up from the table to her face. Tears ran down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry. To be honest, I'm not ecstatic over this. For the simple fact that you have a girlfriend...I don't want to do this to you."

"You look exhausted, Selena. Come with me. I'll set you up in the guest bedroom so you can get some rest." Vanessa went over to Selena and helped her up the stairs to the guest bedroom. It was quiet for a moment.

What am I going to do? I can't have a baby right now. This is going to ruin my career. Oh god, what will my parents say? What will the fans think?

"No one will probably won't be exactly the happiest, but this is something you have to take on. You had drunken, unprotected sex with her and now you're paying the price." I looked at her.

"Are you mad?" I whispered. She sighed.

"No. Just disappointed. Why would you be stupid enough to pull something like this? You're only 19, you career is barely established and you're not even married. Why do this to yourself?" I looked down at my hands.

"I was lost. You had such an effect on me completely and when I wasn't talking to you...I just lost it. So I went to Khalil's and we had booze and weed. It drowned my sorrows away. Then next thing I knew, Selena and I were naked in a bedroom. I'm so sorry, Vanessa." I felt her frail arms wrap around my waist. Her head was against my shoulder.

"You're acting like you cheated on me. We weren't even dating then. I can't lie and say that it doesn't bother me because it does. But it's beyond my control. Now I'm going to be here and help you both through this. Lord know what about to happen with the media." I wrapped an arm around her, kissing her forehead ever so gently.

"You're an angel sent from heaven. My angel."

*******************************************

VPOV

Later that day, Selena went home and so did I. Justin put up a pouting fit because he didn't want me to leave. It was honestly the cutest thing I've seen.

Jake dropped me off at my house, in the same limo from last night. I felt like I was some kind of celebrity. I laughed the thought away and made my way inside.

"Hello? Titi?" My voice echoed through the empty house. It seemed like no one has been here since I left last night. I dropped my things in foyer and kicked off my shoes. I made my way to the kitchen to make a sandwich. As I was putting the condiments together, a deep raspy voice made me stop in my tracks.

"Welcome home, Vanessa. Have fun with your boyfriend last night?" I turned slowly, to see my worst nightmare.

"Ricardo...how have you been?" I asked shakily. He laughed.

"Busy. With you as a matter of fact." I gulped.

"What do you want with me? You got what you wanted now why can't you leave my family alone?" Ricardo scoffed.

"I got my money back. But what I didn't get with the beautiful daughter of Emilo Rosario." I cringed at the mention of my fathers name.

"I was a baby, I never did a thing to you."

*VIOLENCE*

"But you will today." I frowned in confusion. I didn't realize what was happening until Ricardo had me by my hair and slammed my face into the marble counter top.

"Don't act stupid you little bitch. I want something and I'm going to get it. Do you understand me?!?" I groaned when my head began to throb. My head was yanked back and I was thrown against the floor. The steel toed boot Ricardo wore made contact with my ribs.

I felt something crack and I heard back a gargled scream.

"I WANT REVENGE. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE AFTER WHAT YOUR FATHER DID!!"

Cold metal slid against my forearm as he sliced my skin.

"I'm going to make you feel the pain I felt. He hurt my sister and ruined her. Then has the cojones to come into my home to 'make peace'. As if that will ever happen! He ruined my sister, ruined my business, took my money... now I'm going to have something I always wanted. His daughter." He stroked my face with a hand smeared with blood.

"You were about five years old. So innocent and pure. So beautiful. I remember thinking that I wanted you for myself. When you were old enough, I would make you my woman. But that all changed when your parents made it tough to track any of you down."

I was so confused about his words. But I couldn't even think about comprehending anything. Between my broken ribs, sliced up arm and a pounding headache, I was unable to think.

My shorts were soon thrown to the corner of the room, along with my shirt and undergarments. I was exposed and felt dirty. I could feel Ricardo's member through his jeans as he rubbed against me.

Tears rushed down my face. I never thought that the past with my father would get so bad. Why do I have to be involved? I screamed in agony when he slammed inside my body. His wide palm made contact with my cheek.

"Shut up you dumb whore!! Don't act like we haven't done this before. You know you enjoy this." I began to sob. What am I going to say to Justin? How could he still want me after something like this? I have yet to tell him about my dark past, my family's history with the drug cartel. Yes, my father was a drug dealer and my mother helped. But they needed to make ends meet and it was the only way for us to survive. I'm not the biggest fan of when my parents did, but they provided me with a good life. Cloths, food, a shelter, love...

It seemed like hours went by before Ricardo pulled out and redressed himself. He gave me one last kick in the stomach before throwing money at me while I was curled in a ball on the floor.

"See you around. Had a lot of fun, hope we can do this again."

And he was gone.

*END VIOLENCE*

I laid on the floor crying. Just breathing hurt because of the ribs I know he broke. After almost an hour, I pulled myself of the ground slowly, taking notice of my blood smeared on the floor. I carefully picked up my cloths and dragged myself up the stairs. When I made it to my room, I put on my bathrobe before going back downstairs. Despite how much pain I was in, I braved through it and quickly searched through my bag for my phone. I dialed the only number I knew I could.

"Hey babe," Justin said. I sniffled.

"Justin...we...we n-need to t-t-talk."

"Vanessa, what's wrong? I can hear you sobbing." I tried to hold back the tears.

"Can you please come over? I need your help. Please?" I whispered, pleading into the receiver.

"I'll be there in ten minutes." He hung up. I sat at the bottom of the stairs and broke down. Breathing became hard to do. Tears came down like Niagara Falls. I didn't realize ten minutes had passed until the front door opened and closed. Heavy foot steps pounded on the ground; I could feel the small vibrations.

"Baby, what--" I looked up at him for a minute and looked away again. The warmth of his body surrounded me as he pulled me close. I hissed in pain. He pulled away quickly. I looked up at him to see tears in his eyes. Anger and sadness clouded his features.

"Who did this to you?"

*******************************************

A little shorter than usual but I hope you all liked it :)

Comment

Vote

If you love the story and want me to continue, do it. Please. Because you love Justin.

GOODNIGHT BEAUTIFULS