Chapter 5

Demons

Chapter 5

VPOV

"Well...I-"

"Okay! Two Cherry Colas with Al's Pack Burger and a side of fries," Marc says coming in with our food. If it hadn't been for the fact that the food smelled so good and I was starving, I would have been mad that he came and disrupted us.

"This looks delicious, Marc," I said. He smiled.

"Have a great day, you guys. Enjoy!" And he was off, leaving Justin and I to ponder in our thoughts and eat in comfortable silence.

*After Lunch*

Once we were done with our meals, we headed back towards where Justin's car was parked. And again, he had his arm around me. Neither of us minded.

When we were at his car, he opened the passenger door but blocking the way.

"Okay, here's my proposition. I can either take you anywhere you want. A boyfriend, friends place, home...or I could take you out to a movie," Justin said smirking. It took me a minute to think. If I have him take me home, I'm loosing an opportunity to really hang out with him. If I go to the movies with him, paparazzi could pop out of nowhere and all hell breaks loose.

"Okay, here's my proposition. You could either take me to the movies or the carnival that's in town today," I fired back. He laughed.

"How about I take you to the movies today and next Friday night, you and I take a little trip."

"Trip to where?" He thought for a second.

"It's a surprise," he said, challenging me to oppose. I laughed and nodded.

"Deal." Justin moved out the way for me to get in the car.

Considering it was close to the end of the school year, everyone is out having a good time. Spending time with friends before graduation comes and sweeps them to college. Prom is also coming up for us seniors in high school. Oh shit, I haven't even attempted to get my dress!

"Damn," I said under my breath.

"What?" Justin asked. I shook my head.

"Some last minute things I forgot about."

"Like what? Maybe I could help."

"Prom, graduation...stuff like that."

"Oh okay. So your a senior in high school?" Justin asked.

"Yeah."

"What college do you plan to go to?"

"Well, I applied for NYU, Miami U, but I haven't heard anything from this one school in the Orlando area. It's called Full Sail University. It's like one of the best schools for the arts," I replied. He nodded, keeping his eyes on the road. I couldn't completely read his face.

The rest of the car ride to the movies was quiet. Getting inside of the theater wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. It turns out that Justin brought us to a theater where it's practically deserted.

"Two tickets for...uh...oh yeah! Two tickets for the next showing of Safe Haven." The ticket person gave Justin the tickets and he pulled me towards the movie itself.

"Popcorn?" He asked. I shook my head.

We sat down in the empty theater and just chatted about basically nothing while waiting for the movie to start. And when it finally did start, I eventually laid my head on his shoulder and sat comfortable watching the movie.