Answers

So, some of you guys asked me questions in the PM and here I am to answer them.

1| Where did the idea for this come from?
Well, I said it in the chapter before this one, my friend gave me the idea!

2| Are any of the the characters based off your friends?
Yes. Mirae is based off of one of my friends!

3| Whose your favourite character?
This is a tough one but I have to say Jaerin! She's such an enigmatic character that I enjoy writing about.

4| Will there be a sequel?
YUP. And at the end of this chapter I shall say a little more ;)

5| How are you?
Honestly?? I'm not fine but when have I ever been fine pfft so yeah I'm fine. Thanks for asking 💘☆〜(ゝ。∂)

6| Who is your least favourite character?
I don't have a least favourite... but I don't really like writing about Yuta. His personality is very problematic to capture, and I don't know if you've noticed but he had a majority 180 in personality.

7| Hanrae or Yurae?
👀 Hanrae...

8| Do you read webtoons?
yEAS. My favourites happen to be: Orange Marmalade (im-), I Love Yoo, unORDINARY, Flawless, Bastard, Flow, Untouchable, Aegis Orta and Fictional Skin. I have a lot of favourites...

9| Anime?
Of course man. My number one is Katelyn Hitman Reborn!

10| What can we expect from the sequel?
Well... 1) It's not from Miraes perspective. 2) Your opinions on people will change 3) It'll be a lil dramatic

11| Is Cheryl really Miraes friend?
That's up to you to decide, young grasshopper.

12| What time of day did you usually write the chapters?
3 - 4am

—————
And now for the part about the sequel...

Here's a snippet! If you have more questions my PMs are open x

Here's a snippet!
If you have more questions my PMs are open x