The spinoff sequel

I'm going to give you guys a little more info on the sequel as this book is on the way to it's end!

The story will be a little more in 'full chapter' form, though they won't be long. It's a spin off of this one, but you can also count it as the unofficial sequel. It's not necessarily a 'romance' story, and more of a character development story. 

I can assure you that there will be a BIG plot twist in it, having to do with things from this story, and the TRUE story behind all the scenes of this. Characters you love, you'd think twice, and characters you'd sworn to hate will show a different side. In this spin off, you'd see characters TRUE characters. And the only characters you may hate may not only be this stories 'official' villains, you may even end up hating people at the end of this story lmao.

I decided to make it like this because I don't think I really showed you guys anyone's true colours, and really, you guys may be quite biased towards some characters. I want you guys to feel balanced, in a bad situation you wouldn't know who to side with, rather than immediately siding with Mirae etc. Though of course there IS a lil romance in the story.

And finally, I'd like to say the biggest THANK YOU!!!!!! Y'all this book was WAY more popular than I'd expected, I remember my cousin telling me that I'd probably only end up with 500 reads max, and then yall got this to 12K! I don't write for the reads, I write for YOU guys enjoyment. Also, along with the spin off sequel, I'd like to write a complete spin off, with some of the main characters in a pretty different situation. I think I'd like to dabble in AF stories. I saw one and it looked SUPER cool. Imagine a character YOU designed in someone else's story lmao. I think my main concern about that is that not many people would apply ?? IDK lmao, but yeah I love yall!

~ Eunhee