10/11k special

I was late.

My alarm hadn't rang and I didn't even notice.

It was 6am and that was bad. I quickly got ready and ran to the store. I wouldn't have any time to personally make Yuta anything, and that put me in a bad mood. 

After grabbing the food, I ran to school, not bothering to take the bus, Athletics really helped me in my daily life too. I could hear the chatter of the 'early birds' in the hallways. which only stressed me out even more. I had to make it to Yutas classroom.

My hair was flying about my face, which has never bothered me before until now. I realised I'd forgotten my hoodie and I definitely didn't have time to go back for it. I could only hope that no one would recognise me. I fell through the door with my hair in my eyes and placed the food on his desk breathing heavily.

'I did it...' 

"Uh...Are you the girl that's been leaving me all the food?" A voice whispered to me. My head shot up as I saw Yuta sitting at his desk. My eyes widened and my first thought was to run away, but he grabbed my wrist and held me back. In less than a second, he was hugging me. My heart was pounding.

"Thank you," He muttered against my hair as I awkwardly wrapped my arms around his back. We stayed like that for a couple minutes more before he let go of me and sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry, that was weird, I was just really excited to meet the girl whose been changing me" He chuckled after his sentence and I smiled. I was scared that he would be angry that it was me, and that I wasn't who he was expecting, but it all turned out to be fine.

"So, your name is Mira right? Hansols friend," He smiled at me and I could feel my face reddening.

"It's actually Mirae, but yeah..." I corrected him. I still don't know where the name 'Mira' came from

"Oh? If you'll excuse me I have to go and kill Hansol for lying to me." He began to walk off but I grabbed his wrist like how he'd grabbed mine

"Please don't. It wasn't his fault. I asked him to because I was scared that I wouldn't be who you were expecting, he didn't want to do this."

"Well, that sounds pretty strange because the Hansol I know doesn't do things he doesn't want to," he raised his eyebrow at me as he said this. I was a little confused at this information too. The Hansol I knew was selfless and even if he didn't want to do something, he'd do it for you anyways

"Well anyways, I'll catch up with you properly later. Class is about to start." He waved at me whilst I began to walk to my classroom, skipping along the way

----------------------------

Sooooo they've finally met :-) Now the plot will move forward and the story will end soon. I already know how it's going to end and there will be a sequel to this story, but from a different perspective ;) If you can guess whose perspective then I'll let you read the first chapter of the new story. If you want of course since it'll be a total spoiler to the end of this story lmao.