016

RIP me. Y'all can attack me if you want I'm a mess rn. ALSO WATTPAD BROwSER NEW UPDate Is LIT WHQWE

----------------

It was a cold day today, so Mirae decided to buy Yuta a hot chocolate along with the bento. She weaved her way through the cluttered mess on her bedroom floor and she rushed to get dressed.

She wanted to make sure Yuta got his bento and hot chocolate and that she made it to her athletics team on time. She ran out of the house, not forgetting to grab the pre-made bento and went into her local supermarket.

She went to the small lady at the desk and cleared her throat,

"uh, can i get a medium hot chocolate?" Her voice came out unusually croaky and she groaned to herself as she recognised these symptoms as a cold

"deary, i'll make you a nice soothing tea for your throat, on the house," Mirae was ready to deny but the kind old lady had already walked into the kitchen.

A couple minutes later, she returned with the two drinks and Mirae bowed in thanks.

She then left the shop and jogged on, trying to get to school before 5. Whilst she was looking at the time, she bumped into a large obstacle, causing her to almost fall, but her quick reflexes prevented it.

"oh um, s-sorry. i, um, i-i have to go now!" She dashed off, clearly recognising who she'd bumped into.

Yuta Nakamoto.

She was glad that her dark hair covered her face or things would have turned out differently...

---------

Guys this story is going nowhere lmao rip me