extra info uwu

ok so because option 1&&3 had the most votes here's the backstory chapter except...i decided that it will affect the plot yet it won't. it'll be told in the text form rather than how i did it here!

it may be a little bad idk wah

also, before you kill me i dont ship yuta and momo she's just there as a place holder pls.

----------------------------

yoon mirae was only 4 years old when she meet yuta nakamoto.

as the daughter of a wealthy business man, it was only right for her to meet someone who would be very important to her in the future.

her father owned lots of places, and yuta was the heir to nakamoto corps, she'd only imagine the issues they'd have in the future.

but mirae didnt care. the day yuta nakamoto saved her from death was the day she'd fallen in love.

as a sickly child, it has hard for mirae to do common things, sports and even house chores were hard for her.

one day, whilst at a sporting competition it happened. mirae didn't know why she decided to join the team for 100m but now she's sure it was fate.

straight after the race, mirae was struggling to breath, at the time, she thought it was over for her. what morbid thoughts a 4 year old could have.

that was until yuta nakamoto stepped in. if it wasn't for yuta's fast reactions, mirae probably wouldn't be standing where she was now. if it wasn't for yuta nakamoto, she wouldn't have been able to do the things she loves.

she owed yuta her life and she absolutely loved him for that.

too bad he didn't remember her.