Chapter 10 Missing Home

Start from the beginning

That's what I wrote on my message. I'm not okay dad, I'm not. I want to tell him that but it doesn't make sense and I don't want him to be worried about me.

Suddenly my phone vibrated and I quickly took and hoping that it would be dad texted me back, but I was wrong, it was Justin. He told me that he saw my posts on my twitter and it caught me guard off because I told him not to follow me on my accounts because I don't want my private life to be known in public. It is okay to be known as Justin's friend but the case is beliebers and haters are wild and also the media. I don't want to get involve on his recent break up with Selena and I don't want my life to be judge by the whole world.

It means he's stalking me on my twitter so I texted him back saying that, "I'm fine don't worry. Goodnight see you."  Then he replied okay with a smile emoticon.

I don't want him to worry about me because he carried too much burdens and I don't want to be one of it.

-

I was so lazy today, I was laying on my bed for the whole day and I'm stuck here. My stomach hurts because I haven't eaten anything yet. I stood up and decided to go to the kitchen to look for something to eat. I found meats and veggies on the fridge but I was too lazy to cook that's why I decided to make cereals.

I sat down on the couch and open the tv. I search for some interesting tv series to watch but I didn't find any. I walk towards the pool side area to sight the beautiful and relaxing view there. I remember our house in Manila, it's almost the same but this pool is wider. The sun was pretty good today. I sat on the pool side and let my toes drown on the water.

I miss everything, our house, my friends, my stuffs there, and my hang outs with my friends. This pool made me remember so many things. I remember when my friends surprise me on my sixteenth birthday, they held it in my parents house and after they surprise me, Mick threw me on the pool. Okay stop from it, remember the rules of moving on.

Suddenly someone pushed on the water, "OH MY GOD!!" I screamed and Justin was laughing so hard on his ass.

"I hate you Justin!" I screamed once more. I'm a mess right now wearing my shorts and my over size shirt.

"C'mere." He said offering his hand to help me out of the water. I took his hand and before he could do anything to me again, I drag him forcefully that makes him fell on the water.

"That's what you get for messing up with me." I said then stuck my tounge to him. I got out of the pool and went to the stock room to get us towel and get him shorts and shirt that will fit him.

Before I could reach there, I saw him taking his shirt off. He was only on his boxers. I tried not to blush in front of him. Okay Eula, stop it.

"Here's your towel." I said giving it to him without looking at him.

"What's the matter?" He asked

"I'm not just used to it." I said in embarrassment.

"Used to what?" He laughed

"You wearing boxers in front of me." I said without looking at him. "Go wear it!" I demanded but he spun me. My eyes went wild. He was about to kiss me and I closed my eyes.

"Got you." He whispered then he released me. He was laughing so hard and I feel so embarrassed.

Almost there Eula, stop it. It means nothing.

After I changed into dry clothes, I went back to the living room and Justin wasn't there. I found him in the kitchen preparing something.

"Did you bought it?" I asked

"Yeah." He smiled

"But I didn't saw you with any of these paper bags." I said

"Because you are too busy thinking of something when I got here." He teased. "Let's eat." He said then I took a piece of fried chicken, exactly I haven't eaten yet. Then he opened the box of pizza. These are my favorites, how'd he knew about this?

"Don't you know, these are my favorite foods." I said then leaned my arm on the table.

"Really?" He smiled

"Yes."

"Hey I hope you wouldn't mind, what's bothering you last night?" Justin asked

I stared on him and he stared back, "I just miss everything." I said

"Wanna share it?" He asked biting his pizza.

"I missed my parents so much." I sighed

"I know you told me that already last night." He said

I nod my head, "I wish it was easy to talk to them, I wish I'd never born in this kind of family."

"Why? I don't get it." Justin said

"The real reason why I am here in Atlanta it's because my parents can't take care of me and it's because they don't care about me at all." I tried not to cry in front of him. "Yes I can get anything I want but those things can't make me feel happy and contented. I want to feel loved and special for once, I want to feel from them that they misses me and loves me too not just in words but in actions. All my life I never feel their presence as my parents."

"I'm sorry I didn't meant to make you cry. Maybe they're doing that for the sake of your future, they love you Eula maybe they just don't know how to express it." Justin soothed then I didn't speak. Suddenly he took my phone beside me.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Just sit there." He smiled then he placed the phone on his ears.

"Sweetie?" I heard mom's voice then Justin quickly passed my phone to me.

"I miss you so much honey." Mom said and I can't help to smile. I stood up and went to the pool side. I can't even explain how happy I was right now.

"I miss you so much too mom." I sighed

"How are you? I'm sorry for being so busy yesterday I wish I was there to make it up on you." Mom said

"No mom, it's okay I understand. I just call yesterday to tell you I miss you." I said

"Awww you're still the sweetest honey, don't worry I'll visit you on my break next month." Mom promised

"Really? I can't wait!! Oh my god!!" I squealed "I love you so much mom!" I said in so much excitement.

"I love you too." She said. I am so happy right now, it was unexplainable and I can't wait to see her soon. I stared on where Justin is and I smiled to him and gave him a thumbs up then he smiled.

I told mom about my friendship with Justin and she told that I should be careful because the world's eye are always watching on Justin's life and she don't want my life to be mess up. I knew that I knew what she want me to understand that's why I'm still keeping my distance to him. I'm not allowing him to follow me me on my accounts even posting a picture of us together, except if it was a group picture.

Meanwhile, I heard mom sigh so I told her to take a rest because I know how hard working she is and how many office paper works that she will be facing again for tomorrow. After our conversation, I'm swaying and feeling the moment, I just can't help, I'm just really happy.

I quickly ran to Justin and hug him so tight.

"Thank you so much!!" I squeal

"You are always welcome." He said and suddenly I felt awkward because I was lost that I forget about my boundary, our boundary of being friends. I shouldn't do that. I felt my reddish cheeks.

I quickly pulled from the hug and say, "Uhmm let's eat?" Then made my way to the kitchen. I tugged my hair in my ears and bit my bottom lip.