Xhapter 27

2 years later

8ball

It was thanksgiving day and I flew everybody out to New York for thanksgiving. Lisa was in the kitchen cooking with Erica and Timmy girlfriend.

"On my gosh it's real snow outside" Kelly shouted coming inside. My baby was now eight and still full of energy. I have seen my folks for two years and I missed them niggas. New York was way different than Atlanta. New York was fast and cold and a new habit. A lot of niggas tried me but I'm from the Eastside I was born for this shit. I had to make my name known around here but niggas still try to fuck with me. Business was going great bringing in good money. I was thinking about marrying Lisa in a year or two. She was really down for a nigga.

"Well how about you come stay with me next Christmas or the summer time." I picked her heavy ass up. All she did was laugh looking just like her daddy.

I walked in the kitchen smelling the food.

"Smell That babygirl we about to eat good" I smirked "yesss I'm soooo hungry" she rubbed her stomach smiling. I put her down going over to Lisa.

"Damn you keep showing me you ready to be with me forever huh" I whispered in her ear grabbing her waist. She  squirmed around bitting her lip.

"I told you I'm ready I'm just waiting on you" she put the cheese  on top of the macaroni.

I took the spoon mixing the cheese in wit the macaroni "Mhmm that's how you sound every night" I jumped back because I knew she was going to hit me.

"Nigga get out my kitchen" she laughed pointing the spoon at me I bagged back laughing going to mess with Alex.

I walked in the living room seeing him and the boys playing the game. I felt like a proud day Alex,Timmy and Jalen was my boys. I looked after all of them, I'll kill bout them three plus Kelly. I couldn't wait to have my own seed Ima give them the world and more. Folks think I'm krazy or Alex and nem just wait till my seed me born. Ima go ape shit about my seed.

"Y'all niggas need to go home junking up my shit" weed, chips and soda was everywhere. My shit looked like a trap house.

"Chill our old man we got Kelly to clean it up" Jalen glanced at me then back to the game. Ugly lil nigga always gave me a problem

"My baby not a slave, babydoll if they ain't paying $20 or up don't do shit for em" I pointed at her and she nodded her head laughing.

"Lance what yo lil head ass laughing at" Erica son lance was my nigga he was a smart Lil boy. Shit after all he been trough I know God got him straight on life. That boy gone take care of his mama. He don't let nobody touch her.

Lisa yelled that the food would be ready in thirty minutes and I was happy. I rolled up some blunts for us.

"My family on they way please me nice to them y'all. They a lil bougie but just chill for on night"
Lisa family was here and it would
be my first time meeting them. She wanted to make sure I wasn't playing her before she let me meet them. Last year on Valentine's Day she told me she was in love with me and she shouldn't have been. She tried everything in her heart to not wanna fuck with me but hey ima fuckinable nigga.

"We gone be chill sis calm down we got weed we gone be mute the whole time." I showed her the bag of weed and she laughed shaking her head. Her family knew I was from the hood but never seen me. Hopes today goes in her favor.

Alex

Lisa grandma was getting on my last nerves . I was high as hell and she was trying to blow it.