Xhapter 25

3 months later

It was the middle of February and it was cold as hell in Atlanta. Kelly was at school so I was riding solo today. Erica and Lance were out of town for the week to go to Tennessee so I was chilling. Erica was thinking about going to college and I was proud of her really. For me I went to school every now and then. The kids graduated in three months and I probably wasn't walking across the stage.

I pulled up at Timmy house to chill with him. He found him a girl not to long back so he been low key. He even got out the dope gang said he was going to play basketball in college. Everybody around me was talking about college and I slick wanted to go but shit nah.

I walked to his garage seeing him messing with his car. One think about Tim was that his cars was his babies he treated em like they was humans. I greeted both him and his girl before taking a seat.

"Man you and Jalen lame for getting tatted with out me" he started the car up

I smacked my teeth "You was out of town with shawty and we wasn't waiting for you lil head ass" I smacked his head

"Nigga whatever y'all owe me Friday night lets go bowling or some let's do some shit like when we was kids"

Me Timmy and Jalen stayed at the arcades we loved playing games. We use to go bowling every Friday night then skating on Saturday, Sunday we went to church then Monday night we was at the club with all the ballers. We was only 13 and all the old heads respected us.

"Yea I'm down it's just us niggas or" I looked off at his girl her name was Tonya and shawty was real cool she was from Iowa and wasn't boogie. I didn't even know people really lived in Iowa. She was 21 and in love with a 19 year old. My boy had the juice.

"Just us nigga" he shook his head laughing

We talked a few more hours before his mom came home and started bitching about having people in her garage with the music loud. I got up outta there because I didn't want to hurt his moms feelings. I drove around town thinking what I was eating Tonight. Popeyes had they five dollar box so I was going to pick up some for me and Kelly. I called Jalen to see if he wanted some and of course he said yea.

I drove to Popeyes and ordered 5 boxes then went to pick Kelly up from school.

"Wassup girl how was school" I opened the door for her

"It was fun we going to the Zoo and Aquarium on Friday so you have to sign my permission slip it's free I just have to bring my own lunch" she handed me the slip and I read it over they was going to be there all day. I told her to buckle up so we could be on our way home.

"Owe yes Popeyes" she helped me with bags in the house.

She went up to her room to sit her stuff down. I put her food on the table and texted Jalen to come get his boxes. Kelly came back down in some shorts and take top and went straight in.

"So what kind of lunch you want to take on Friday" it was Tuesday so she had three more days.

"Um a sub from publix some chips and candy" she smiled probably thinking about it she was so fat.

"Okay do you have any homework today" she rolled her eyes probably about to lie she hated doing homework

"No and I'm forreal this time we don't have any this week since we were good last week" she finished up her food. " Can I go watch tv now please" I nodded my head and she ran off

I finished off my food then went to the couch to call Erica.

"Wassup lil mama how's Tennessee" I smiled