Xhapter 22

After making my rounds around the block I was heading back to my hood. It was raining so hard and all the street lights was out. I had my radio blasting Marvin Sapp "He saw the best in me". I'm not going to lie to you I'm scared as hell. I know my baby scared too at Jalen house. I pressed Jalen number so I could check on Kelly.

"Hey lex where are you" her voice came through my speakers

I smiled " I'm like an hour away but it's traffic baby Ima be there tho"

She sighed " Okay be careful love you foolie"

"Love you too gir" I hung up the phone smiling

As I was driving down the street I saw a black van following me. They been following me since 2 turns now. Not taking any chances I put my gun on my lap. I'm not going out sad period.

I made a left and saw they did the same. The windows were tinted so I couldn't see who was driving. The van flashed there lights and I pulled over to the side to see what they wanted.

I gripped my gun seeing them open the door all slow. I watched as they moved and saw heels first. It was a women. I put my gun up.

"Uh can I help you " I asked her

"Your gas tank is open and your seat belt was hanging out the door" I looked at her like she was dumb

"Uh thanks ma good looking" I gave her a head nod and went to go fix my shit.

"Yea no problem Alex"
I stopped right in my tracks I turned around to look at her.

"How you know my name" she smiled

"I use to be friends with your mom when you was little , do you remember Justin"

Justin was this lil nigga I use to play with when I was five. He was a cry baby always told his mom on me when I punched him.

"Oh shit yea I do what that nigga doing"

She smiled "He doing good he in jail for 14 years because he robbed this lady on Martin Luther King Street a year ago" she said proud and smiling

"Aw damn that's messed up I would go see my nigga but ion fuck with 12 but give him my number and tell him to call him " I put my number in her phone. I walked to my car and proceeded to head home.

I swear doing the job I do be having a nigga paranoid. A nigga gotta always be watching his back. Can't never relax because as soon as you relax that's when a nigga catch you slipping. I'm in this bitch till the wheels fall off.

Once I made it to Jalen house Kelly was knocked out. I put her in the car and drove to the house. Kelly was too big to carry so I woke up her.

"Aye mama you gotta walk up them steps" I tapped her

She groaned opening her eyes
"Ugh you don't carry me anymore" she stomped out the car making me roll my eyes

"Girl stop crying and walk its late af"

We walked up the steps and I let us in. Kelly ran straight to her room not taking a bath or nothing.

"Ima wake you up at 5am to take a shower" I shouted at her but she was probably sleep now.

I got me a bag of chips and some soda. I clicked on Fire stick  to watch spongebob. I loved watching this when I'm high it's funny af.

I strolled through my messages seeing who I was going to reply too.

Erica: Wyd ? -5:35pm

Jalen: Kelly left her jacket over here -10:30pm

I clicked on Erica name to FaceTime her. It rung four times before she answered