They stood in front of her door, seemingly waiting for the other's move.

'Yeah, here we are.' James replies with a timid smile, suddenly feeling shy.

'So...' she starts again.

He doesn't know what it is, but he's a little nervous. He doesn't really know what to do.

Should I come in?

Lord knows what would happen if he comes in.

Because normally, in his reality, he'd just come in, no questions asked.

'So...' she continues, 'do you wanna come in?'

A beat.

'Yes.'

His pondering ignored. It's as if he was just waiting for her invitation.

They walk in and his eyes follow her, magnetized by the way she walks, by the way she breathes...by the way she exists, not even realizing he's just staring.

Oh, god, he missed her so fuckin much.

His feet voluntarily move to be closer to her.

His hands, as if with a mind of their own, starts to draw a line from her arms up to her sides.

He feels her shiver. The hairs on her arms firms up.

She stops.

He knows she loves this.

He's so close to her now and he gives in to the urge to smell her hair from the back.

He breathes her in. His hold on her tightens.

Just the smell of her makes him so hard.

His nose travel from her hair to her neck.

'Oh, god.' He says, almost guttural, not realizing he said it out loud.

Not being able to control himself, he gives in to the need to suck on her.

So he did. He takes a small chunk of the skin on her neck to his mouth, making her feel his teeth and his tongue.

'Ugghhh...' he hears her moan.

He's hugging her whole body now as he sucks on her neck, enveloping her body, pulling her even closer to him that he feels her fuckin bum on his dick.

'Yes, James...' she moans even more.

'Ughh, Nadine...you're killing me.'

She can't take it anymore. She turns to face him and she takes his mouth onto hers.

It was hard. Torrid. Heavy breathing covers the air.

He carries her towards the bed as he lays on top of her.

He can feel her hands move across his torso towards his belt.