Other One - New

James has a new hobby.

He can't do it by himself though.

He needs Nadine with it, specifically her lips. He needs that body part of hers for this new hobby of his.

He likes kissing her.

Yes, he kissed her many times before. But they were directed for it. They were both so conscious when they did it. He never really got to taste her.

Like he never really had the chance to appreciate how soft her lips are. He never knew that Nadine likes biting his lower lip oh so softly before slipping her tongue in his mouth. It just surprised him. He knew Nadine has fire in her, but he never really thought that it is so good to be burned by it.

Sometimes, actually, most of the time, he couldn't help but grin while kissing her. It's because he finds it amusing how she kisses. Somewhat playful, but sensual, at the same time sweet. And when she catches him smirking while he kisses her, she'd just murmur a quiet 'What?' and he would just grin wider and he'd feel her smiling her sweet little smile against his lips and he'd just kiss her deeper.

That's his favorite of all.

Kissing is all they do though. He never really let himself go beyond that.

But oh how he wish he could.

Just the other day, they were lying side by side on their bed, he was busy with his phone, watching some funny videos when Nadine cuddled up to him and started kissing his jawline slowly down to his neck. Before he knew it, it quickly turned into a full blown make out session. His kisses were hard and eager, his tongue in superb action with hers. He was out of control, she wanted him.

But when Nadine grabbed his hand and placed it his over her breast, he couldn't stop himself to squeeze it. He heard her moan against his touch. That's when he realized how he wanted her. So bad. He wanted her so much it scares him that if he continues, he won't be able to stop. And he knows he shouldn't even be kissing her.

Because she is not his.

He still has no idea what's this situation he's in. But he knows this is temporary.

He might be careless but he respects Nadine and himself to not mess around with her.

He doesn't wanna sleep with her just because he is who she thinks he is. He has this irrational pride about himself, that he is far more different from this James.

If Nadine is gonna like him, it's because it's him. But he quickly dismisses the thought.

Besides, he doesn't love her, and he knows Nadine doesn't deserve someone who'd just sleep with her.

So he stops himself.

She doesn't push anything when he does too. Somewhat he's glad she doesn't. She just says 'I love you' and he'd kiss her again.

And he's hoping she'll continue to be cool until he figures out how to get back to his old life.

It's been almost around a month since and he's gotten used to this 'new' life of his.

It's like everything is back to normal, except that he lives with Nadine, instead with Bret. He's okay with it so far.

They don't party anymore though, it's what he misses. They still hang around with their friends, which he noticed that Nadine has gotten really close to. They just get together privately, chilling with beer and wine.