Other One - Continue

'Naddie, I'm not from here.'

He waits for any reaction from her before he continues. Nadine just couldn't believe what she's hearing.

'Ano?' A small voice from her comes out as she eyes him. Confusion all over her face.

'I'm not from here. I-I know it's hard to believe. But, it's true, Naddie.' He desperately wants her to listen. He desperately wants her to believe.

But she can't. She just can't.

'Alam mo James, tigilan mo na ako.' She's starting to turn away from him with an angry disbelief expression.

'Listen to me, Naddie, listen to me.' He insists.

'I'm not from here. Where Im from, were not together! Do you still remember that day? The day I walked out? From I what I know, I just went to bed the night before, and the next day, I just woke up beside you and...everything is different! I'm suddenly here! In this world...or life...or whatever. I walked out because Im so confused! Because I'm not from here!'

'James, pwede ba, wag mo akong gaguhin!! If you dont want me anymore, you dont have to make up stories like this! Pwede mo naman ako kausapin!'

'No! No, please. Naddie, listen. Im telling the truth.' He begs.

He catches her eyes. She can see the pleading, she can see his desperation. But it's no use, she's hurting, she's mad.

'I know it's hard to believe. I know it doesn't make sense but I know, deep inside, you know that it makes sense. I know you know that Im telling the truth.'

'Stop it! Stop it, James!!' Her anger completely taking over her as she stands up to push James away from her.

'Naddie, please...' He voices out. 'Please...'

What else can he say?

She has her back on him now. He can see her shoulders shaking as he stays unmoving in his place.

They don't say anything for a while, just sobs and deep breaths are what they hear from each other.

He expected this to happen, he knew this will happen if he tells her, but he didnt think he had a choice. He just never really figured out how he'll fix this.

And that's all he wants right now, to fix this.

He just prays to God that she accepts everything...that she accepts him.

'Naddie...' He calls her again.

She doesn't answer.

He begins to stand up to go near her, carefully bringing his hand to reach her.

She didn't protest when he touched her arm.

He slowly wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to him, burying his head on one of her shoulders.

He holds her close, so tight, like somehow, this way, he wouldnt lose her.

'I love you so much...' He says against her skin.

'Stop saying that...'