One - Complicated

After James and Bret managed to have Julia's family come and get her, James thought that that was that.

But he couldn't be more wrong.

The next day, he arrived early to their set just so he could explain and apologize to Nadine about what happened. But he was greeted by the brightest crazy eyes he's ever seen.

'Hi baaaabe!' Julia exclaims as she wraps her arms around his neck, leaning forward to give him a kiss.

He was fast to dodge it and get out of her pull.

'What the? Julia!! What are you doing here??'

'I came to visit you, babe. Ano ka ba! We hadn't had a chance to bond since you left. I missed you so much!' Julia slings her arms around him again but this time, he wasnt able to move away as fast.

'Does - your family - know - you're here??' He says as he struggles to move away.

'No. They won't allow me, babe! I hate them, so Im staying here with you!'

'Julia! No! Stop!' He says as he keeps on struggling away.

'No! I missed you so much.' Julia smooches his neck.

There's nothing else he can think of. Just that he is in sooo much trouble.

As he tries to unwrap the crazy off him, Nadine walks in and she sees them.

She was obviously shocked with what she saw.

'Oh, sorry! I didn't- '

'And why are you here??' Julia turns to her, sounding so smug and accusing.

Nadine was really just gonna leave them alone, but she didnt like the tone of Julia's voice.

'Excuse me?? This is my tent. I should be the one asking you that question.'

'Nadine, sorry. She was just leaving.' It's James who answers. He didn't want to cause more ruckus. He knows Nadine wouldn't back down from a confrontation, but he's just concerned that she might get hurt again, because Julia doesn't really listen to reason.

Julia's eyes are still on Nadine, she didnt notice James walk her out the tent.

He quickly got a sight of Ate Ca and called her for help. He will have to thank Ate Ca for getting her out of the set.

He just hopes that's the last of her.

'Nadz?' James calls her once he was back in their tent.

'Hmm?'

Nadine responds, but she keeps her eyes on the script on her lap.

'Hey, about what happened...' he starts to explain but he gets cut off.

'James, wag mo na ituloy. Let's just not talk about it.' Nadine looks at him with a small smile. He knows she meant well, but he couldn't accept it. He can't just have an easy pass on this. He knows how bad it was, and she didn't have anything to do with it.